No announcement yet.

South,fl Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know how to get to it but what parking lot? theres many. heres a satellite view...

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
      I know how to get to it but what parking lot? theres many. heres a satellite view...

i would guess the one that's right along bird road,second one to the right of the baseball field.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Ya right off Bird .
        N/A is best....

Comment

bump....just a reminder.

I'm getting my timing belt and all that shit replaced....so i should be good to go...hopefully I'll have vtec by then hehe. hmo never sent me a freaking vtec oil pressure switch!

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
          .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
          .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

^^^yo my motor came without the pressure switch too. come to find out that some of the obd2 motors had it integrated into the computer some how. but since i didnt have the ecu i just got a solenoid off of a usdm motor
            "The Fresh One"

Comment

and it was also brought to my attention that moroso is the same weekend. so i was thinking it would be nice to have a whole crew of accords go to moroso on sunday. hmm....would be cool...but its just a thought
              "The Fresh One"

Comment

Originally posted by DFresh19864
                and it was also brought to my attention that moroso is the same weekend. so i was thinking it would be nice to have a whole crew of accords go to moroso on sunday. hmm....would be cool...but its just a thought
                what you mean moroso is the same weekend?

Comment

Yo yea it is if im down 2 ride out there, but if do we should change the meet 2 Markham park.
                  N/A is best....

Comment

so, whats the update on this meet? How many ppl's still up for going? Cuz Im defintely still excited about this...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

yo just a heads up for everyone. As of now the meet is still on for the 20th but would anybody be willing to go to moroso in the morning and watch all the races and females, and then have our meet at around 6pm at either markham or tropical
                      "The Fresh One"

Comment

Originally posted by DFresh19864
                        yo just a heads up for everyone. As of now the meet is still on for the 20th but would anybody be willing to go to moroso in the morning and watch all the races and females, and then have our meet at around 6pm at either markham or tropical
                        whats going on at moroso's....? I'm down to go though.

Comment

for all that dont know, moroso is a place where you can watch legal drag racing. they usually host NOPI car shows too. if you want you can also pay a fee to enter your car on the track if u want to see what it can do.
                          "The Fresh One"

Comment

i'am down but we have to set this up right so that no one get lost or confused ? somebody post up the exact time, place, and head count to see exactly how many people are going.if anyone want's to go to morosso it's going to take up most of the day so please post if some you guy's like the idea or disagree,or if you want to just have a small meet at the park.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se
                              i'am down but we have to set this up right so that no one get lost or confused ? somebody post up the exact time, place, and head count to see exactly how many people are going.if anyone want's to go to morosso it's going to take up most of the day so please post if some you guy's like the idea or disagree,or if you want to just have a small meet at the park.
                              I AGREE with both, wouldnt mind putting my Rex in for a run to see how much it does stock....

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

OOO la la .. meet & moroso .. hmmm .. dont they like, have tents and sell awesome stuff
                                like sounds .. and exhausts .. and umm .. cool parts? Wow .. havent been to a moroso in years!

Be cool to see Doug and Nelson again .. and if my bumper was ready .. we could .. hmm

Hana Hou !!!
                                Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X