• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need both LAZ and DRIFT's #....PM me

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr
      to the meet? dont you have a CB? if so, why? or is it that ur bringing your CB + and ITR....that'll be awesome
      yeah me (cb7) and a friend (itr) with his girlfriend probably are going...well hopefully he is lol....I'm Puerto Rican and they're Cuban...not a good combo on getting somewhere on time lol

oh and I live in the Coral Springs/Ft. Lauderdale area...so if any one wants to meet up and drive there togethor to make it easier...just let me know.

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
      .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
      .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

how much is it to get into this event?? I'm kinda short on money so....plus I need to do my break before I go...or I can't come...I just tried stopping in my driveway and almost hit my garage cause I couldn't stop

Comment

yeah, im short on money too. I think Imma just take like $100 with me for everything (gas, food, moroso, etc.) But Im not sure how much is to get in...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by 93Akkord
            yeah me (cb7) and a friend (itr) with his girlfriend probably are going...well hopefully he is lol....I'm Puerto Rican and they're Cuban...not a good combo on getting somewhere on time lol

oh and I live in the Coral Springs/Ft. Lauderdale area...so if any one wants to meet up and drive there togethor to make it easier...just let me know.

LMAO yeah cubans and puerto ricans always make it late,i think it's in the genes.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

$17 if you buy them at Speed & Truck World. The one in Ft Lauderdale is right here in Sunrise Blvd.

I know Im Puerto Rican, but trust me, Ill be there at 8am. You can bet on that...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Directions from my place....

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

well put me on iffy now ...I need to work out my money situation....I don't know if I can afford the gas, breaks, and money to get into the place

damn, getting this swap done killed me

Comment

Hey guys, I really want to make it to this meet but my car is not running right. Its still haveng a sputtering thing on startup which have left me partially stranded several times over the past month. I really need to fix this cause I'm not driving that far and then my car cant start when I'm ready to leave. This is a roll call for all my fellow cb7ners thats good with fixing cars and diagnosing probs. Aint got that much cash but I'm willing to give someone a little cash to assist me in fixing or pin pointing this problem once and for all. Please guys hit me up, need help!!!
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                      Hey guys, I really want to make it to this meet but my car is not running right. Its still haveng a sputtering thing on startup which have left me partially stranded several times over the past month. I really need to fix this cause I'm not driving that far and then my car cant start when I'm ready to leave. This is a roll call for all my fellow cb7ners thats good with fixing cars and diagnosing probs. Aint got that much cash but I'm willing to give someone a little cash to assist me in fixing or pin pointing this problem once and for all. Please guys hit me up, need help!!!

have you done a tune up recently you may need some new spark plugs and cables.

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se
                        have you done a tune up recently you may need some new spark plugs and cables.
                        got new plugs,wires,distributor cap,rotor,etc. but still have the same prob.
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                          got new plugs,wires,distributor cap,rotor,etc. but still have the same prob.

maybe the timing on the distributor is off a bit,when does it turn off,does it turn off when you turn the a/c on.do you still have the rpm's bouncing up and down.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr
                            - Remember guys, all your cars better be CLEAN!! If anybody needs help cleaning, polishing, etc., I'll be home all day polishing mine, along with 2 of my other guys (red787, marz) Detailing is my thing, so dont hesitate to come by...
                            my car looks like shit but hopfully it makes up for it being its probably the fastest cb7 going sucks its $75 to race, i really need to see what my car wil do.

accordtunerZZ, i might be able to check out your car tommorrow but i think im helping doug swap trannys in his car. my cell is 4103220648 if you wanna gimme a call tommorrow (afternoonish, im sleeping in tommorrow if i have to get up early sunday )

Comment

damn what happened to the tropical meet? that was the only one I could make it to. doesnt anyone want to meet up at tropical at 11/30pm?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se
                                maybe the timing on the distributor is off a bit,when does it turn off,does it turn off when you turn the a/c on.do you still have the rpm's bouncing up and down.
                                I fixed the rpm (idle) prob already. It actually doesnt turn off, once I get it to started and I start driving I'm good but it when I park and turn it off then I might have a harder time to start it. I had to return my new wires cause they were defective so I running my old wires now,doubt thats the prob but what do I know.
                                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                                93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X