No announcement yet.

South,fl Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ight if ya boys r down 2 ride out 2 moroso then have a lil meet after we could meet up at a gas station,we would meet up like around 8:00am its a good drive up there.
    N/A is best....

Comment

So who whants 2 ride out there.
      N/A is best....

Comment

im down to goto moroso, 8am is kinda early for a satruday though

Comment

yeah 8:00am is to early lets try 10:30am sunday then after we can meet at makham.anyone?

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

NOOOOO!!!!

8am is fine....Heres what happens, you say 10-10:30, and people get lost, dont leave home on time, something came up....and we end up getting all together by 1pm....and nothing done.

Im from Puerto Rico, and when we organized meets, we'd do it early so we'd have enough time to do anything. Come on guys, wake your asses up early for once...

So come on, how often do we get together like this? A little waking up early sacrifice for a car meet wouldnt hurt...cheer up...

Anyhow, IM STILL UP for MOROSO...but thats something that we definitely need to wake up early for...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr
              NOOOOO!!!!

8am is fine....Heres what happens, you say 10-10:30, and people get lost, dont leave home on time, something came up....and we end up getting all together by 1pm....and nothing done.

Im from Puerto Rico, and when we organized meets, we'd do it early so we'd have enough time to do anything. Come on guys, wake your asses up early for once...

So come on, how often do we get together like this? A little waking up early sacrifice for a car meet wouldnt hurt...cheer up...

Anyhow, IM STILL UP for MOROSO...but thats something that we definitely need to wake up early for...

LOL dude your right (dang i wanted to sleep ) 8:00 am it is, where do we all meet at ? so we can have a convoy to morosso.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

yea we need to know where everyone is coming from so we can find a place to meet up and then head out.

Dfresh-Miramar
                Drift-Hollywood
                Laz-Kendall
                Cb7pr-Ft. Lauderdale

and the rest of you guys im unsure about. usually when i go to moroso we always stop at the first major rest stop on the turnpike. Its the one where you exit off to your left instead of the right. So if everyone wants to meet up there that will be fine. Im gonna find out which exit it is exactly for everyone.
                "The Fresh One"

Comment

Thats what Im talking about... Anyhow, where's everybody? We need to know how much guys total are going to the Meet/Moroso....

If some of you want to stay behind, and go to the meet later in the day, let us know...

...and those who want to go to both Moroso, and later the meet, let us know too...

COME ON PPL, WE'RE REACHING DEADLINE HERE....

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

dagg if anything i would like 2 go!!!!!!!!! me and my boys 5th gen.

Comment

maybe if my car is runnin right...dont seem liemany people are goin...

maybe u shold make a meet at hondamondays...
                      new sig coming soon

Comment

Im just going to the tropical meet at 11:30

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

so can we get some numbers of who will be going to moroso
                          "The Fresh One"

Comment

Originally posted by DFresh19864
                            so can we get some numbers of who will be going to moroso
                            you have mine...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Yo we could meet up at a off of the 75 at Mcdonalds by Movico every 1 should no were thats at.
                              N/A is best....

Comment

^^^that would be cool but we need to know where everyone coming from. its not a problem for me by the way.
                                "The Fresh One"

Comment

Working...
                                X