Ga meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tn_accords
    BTW ...just a question what did it look like when the TN crew pulled in all at once ?? all i know is that the people on the interstate hated us because we would take up all the lanes several times just cruising !!
    Hated, they despised us LMAO! They couldn't stand us.. to drive us off the road for blocking them in and also throwing things at us It was fun though, we had an episode of The Fast and The Furious taking over the trucks.. we were taking over the highway LMAO

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by WI_Zoe
      Yeah he was lucky the cop didnt see his lil stunt... but much love to the TN cb's and everyone who showed up
      MUCH LOVE

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy
        Hated, they despised us LMAO! They couldn't stand us.. to drive us off the road for blocking them in and also throwing things at us It was fun though, we had an episode of The Fast and The Furious taking over the trucks.. we were taking over the highway LMAO

Cuz we taking over! one city at a time! sorry it just came out.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
          Cuz we taking over! one city at a time! sorry it just came out.
          LMAO what you sed haha!! We should do that again just to freakn cruise around or something, that was fun lol

Comment

Originally posted by brownhornet
            It looked good, real good. It wish I could have stayed longer. Maybe we could've all hit the road for a cruise to show some strength in numbers.
            I know how you feel about having to leave early like that. I'll be starting work tomorrow @ 11:00am. From what they told me, I have to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. I'll have to see if the job requires me to be off on days we have meets. Otherwise, I'll have to leave early for work of not come at all.

~DirtySouthHonda

Comment

Working...
            X