This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Chit Chat!!!!!

I just dont see a spot anymore where the Florida accords can talk.....

so here we go.

1st question: Whats Next for us?
    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

man i don't know. i'm here hoping i figure out the problem with my wagon. other than that i'm getting ready to slap my jdm one peice headlights, my bmw hids, my jdm armrest and paint my 92 anniversary rims. i can't drive her but i might as well make her look good. btw thanx for the signature

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
      man i don't know. i'm here hoping i figure out the problem with my wagon. other than that i'm getting ready to slap my jdm one peice headlights, my bmw hids, my jdm armrest and paint my 92 anniversary rims. i can't drive her but i might as well make her look good. btw thanx for the signature
      anytime i hope that all goes good for you

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
        I just dont see a spot anymore where the Florida accords can talk.....

so here we go.

1st question: Whats Next for us?
        What we need to do is to take this to a whole new level....we need to get our cb's looking right so we can enter some shows..My goal is to have a fleet of us in HIN Mia this year...Im tried of seeing the usual tuner cars there..now i have nothing against them but we got to get this shit poppin...We can make this happen.
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i hear u h0mie.. fl has a tite crew well [orlando] well roll deep but we all have our cb done up diffrent.. the only thing we all might have the same is the blk housed but otherthan that we all look diffrent,

Whats next for me???

i plan to put the stock sides on,
          put legend sedan lip 0n.
          get another set of stock alloys.
          try to get the h23 vetc built.
          USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
          WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

^^ Yeah everybody has there own style and thats how it should be..What im saying is get the cb's to reflect our individual styles..

My Old Baby
            SOLD TO

Comment

ive been down since day one, ive got big plans, and some are already coming together, but man ive been just so busy on the weekends with people wanting to go turbo, and askin my advice on everything, but hey nothing goes uncharged, my knowlegde aint free, ive been thinkin bout engine swapping, but im getting the boost itch again, and that cost money, but all in all, no matter wat floridas on top, we got more threads going here than any other region. but we may just be so bored out of our minds, or maybe we're just so obsessed about cb7's that even our wives talk to there friends about them, yeah thats it, aaahhh the C...B...7
              OLD

Comment

manny so youre getting that famous boost itch again..best advice is go with your gut instinct...because its always right...

My Old Baby
                SOLD TO

Comment

ok... this may be a florida talk thread... but all I want to know is

WHEN IS THE NEXT DAMN MEET ?????????????

i need to know because i have got several ppl already planning on going down for it as soon as you guys set a date so we can all put in our vacation time at work... most of us plan on taking a week off !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

freakin jacob can't get enough of florida,lol. man i don't know. april or may would be nice, we have more accords so it should be way bigger

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                      ok... this may be a florida talk thread... but all I want to know is

WHEN IS THE NEXT DAMN MEET ?????????????

i need to know because i have got several ppl already planning on going down for it as soon as you guys set a date so we can all put in our vacation time at work... most of us plan on taking a week off !!!
                      Damn jacob you got a taste of a big meet and now youre an addict..

My Old Baby
                      SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                        freakin jacob can't get enough of florida,lol. man i don't know. april or may would be nice, we have more accords so it should be way bigger
                        Yeah i agree the next meet im thinking should be in May

My Old Baby
                        SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                          What we need to do is to take this to a whole new level....we need to get our cb's looking right so we can enter some shows..My goal is to have a fleet of us in HIN Mia this year...Im tried of seeing the usual tuner cars there..now i have nothing against them but we got to get this shit poppin...We can make this happen.

i really like this idea.... nice thinkin

but for the next meet i was thinkin in the early summer like may...like you guys are sayin but north this time......think about it......we will have more people come to it from out of state like for one tn-accords...

plus nick wants it in jack's this time

Comment

hey marco(samuri) have you really looked at your sig, it looks like you r driver side headlight has a eyelid, lol, any way so im trying to get ready for the next meet, but im taking my time, cuz im a perfectionest. but um im down for april or may.
                            OLD

Comment

Originally posted by manny_turbo
                              hey marco(samuri) have you really looked at your sig, it looks like you r driver side headlight has a eyelid, lol, any way so im trying to get ready for the next meet, but im taking my time, cuz im a perfectionest. but um im down for april or may.
                              nice ....but the sig that funny bro.....

Comment

Working...
                              X