Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here. Its been a long time since I've posted. Project still on hold.
    Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Comment

same as always lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I've been gone too long. About to get the accord back on the road. Just completed an interior overhaul and front suspension overhaul. Used 3.0cl knuckles to get ROH bigger rotors and calipers. Koni STR.t with Tien s tech. Prothane bushings, new control arms. Etc etc. Drives like a dream.

About to post a DIY my auto seatbelt project. I took out the racing seats I had and found some donor oem coupe seats, had all the upholstery re done in black, but hit a snag with the seat belts. The 90-91s never came with black auto belts. However the 92-93 integra coupes did. I'll post a sticky when its done, but its basically a direct bolt on.

I'm still in Orlando would be cool to setup a meet sometime.
        -95 JDM H22 LSD-
        -HYTECH Header-
        -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDOM View Post
          I've been gone too long. About to get the accord back on the road. Just completed an interior overhaul and front suspension overhaul. Used 3.0cl knuckles to get ROH bigger rotors and calipers. Koni STR.t with Tien s tech. Prothane bushings, new control arms. Etc etc. Drives like a dream.

About to post a DIY my auto seatbelt project. I took out the racing seats I had and found some donor oem coupe seats, had all the upholstery re done in black, but hit a snag with the seat belts. The 90-91s never came with black auto belts. However the 92-93 integra coupes did. I'll post a sticky when its done, but its basically a direct bolt on.

There are OEM auto belts. I have a set in the garage. It's from the rarely seen 1991 Accord SE in Solaris Silver, and only that color. Had a black leather factory interior with black trim pieces. Glad to know we can use Integra bits as well though.
          MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDOM View Post

I'd be down to come by sometime too I am in St. Augustine that drive isn't too bad to make.
            The CB7 Collector.
            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I’m down for a meet. The accord currently has an h deuce deuce in it right now. I am heading to Pensacola end of August so mid July early August would be awesome. Hopefully it will cool down a bit by then. Forgot how bad no a/c can be in Florida.
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Hey guys, can anyone recommend a shop that does good cylinder head work in the Tampa/Brandon/Riverview side of the Tampa Bay area?
                Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
                My Page!

Comment

I wouldn't mind doing a meet one of these days. I can never make it to the middle of the week meets at night that I always see pictures of. There's maybe one or two other CB's in Tampa.

Comment

Any thoughts on a meet up?
                    Last edited by BIGDOM; 08-02-2018, 11:15 PM.
                    -95 JDM H22 LSD-
                    -HYTECH Header-
                    -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

I’m moving to Pensacola at the end of the month. So it would have to be soon.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I finally uploaded the vid of AFM'17 to youtube...

https://youtu.be/n43hmlVhNP8

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                        X