Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93-93 fog alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good if it works clear bumper light!!!!ill be doing this i think i can find someone to make a better plastic ill post it here once i find it in clubrsx.co
    1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

well im done, right now im trying to wire the lights, will post pics soon, im happy overall but i kinda cut a little much on one side, gonna put black silicon and hope it looks good, once i get ready to paint the car ill mold them on with fiberglass

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
        well im done, right now im trying to wire the lights, will post pics soon, im happy overall but i kinda cut a little much on one side, gonna put black silicon and hope it looks good, once i get ready to paint the car ill mold them on with fiberglass
        post pics indeed
        1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

here ya go! my alternative to jdm fogs. ill be making a DIY for anyone interested in doing this. It was dark so i tried to take best pics i could. i used the reguler bumper lights for the fogs, led (the ones with about 8 small led bulbs in one) for bumper turn signals. I made a template of the fogs and used as guide to cut out the hole. Well here is my finished product

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

nice job man, post some day pics of the car bro

Originally posted by visualpoet
            some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

dam looks good dude... i was thinking about this the other day lol.... what bulbs did u use?
              Originally posted by deevergote
              wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

This IS diy material!

life is good.

Comment

Thanks guys

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                  dam looks good dude... i was thinking about this the other day lol.... what bulbs did u use?
                  i used the stock bulb from the bumper light. the led wasnt strong enough
                  these are the led i use for the new turn signals

and if you want my stock headlights their up for grabs, they just need sum buffing

Comment

I wanna do this now too

But I'm lazy with this much snow and cold...

life is good.

Comment

sent u a message Jaber...
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

day time pics i might do this just get clear bumper light n some yellow bulbs
                        1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Looks great man. I might try it but with different color "fogs".
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

yea, i actually wanted the black ones or two sets of amber but only had a lack set and amber, maybe later on ill get amber corners and another set of amber turn signals

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                              yea, i actually wanted the black ones or two sets of amber but only had a lack set and amber, maybe later on ill get amber corners and another set of amber turn signals
                              I have both...amber corners AND "amber" turn signals.
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                                I thought about the 06/07 fogs as well. I need a cheaper alternative to the million dollar stock fogs. Plus they're getting harder and harder to find online, you have to buy them second hand or get lucky and pick up a set off a fellow member.

Those stock bumper lights look good photoshopped, but wouldn't the lens melt? I mean if you used H3's for example they'd concentrate so much heat into one area I'd imagine the lenses would at least get soft when they were turned on...

Keep this going Jaber, it'll be interesting to see what you end up figuring out
                                yes they melt, i had three extra bumper lights so i put an h3 in one of them, hooked it up to a spare battery and put it in front of a box fan, (to imitate wind), the housing started melting, in about 15 minutes. could have been sooner though, because that is when i noticed the smell.

now since i was using a box fan, i imagine it would probably melt faster if your car is at a stop
                                _

Comment

Working...
                                X