Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93-93 fog alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vash744 View Post
    Yea I think they turned out great. Considering the price of oem fogs, i dont think I will get the real deal, these look just as good and I only paid $5 for the lip and turn signals. I already had all the wire etc. to hook it up.
    good for you...

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
      i saw the 07 accord fogs and they looks like they might fit in and not look so out of place. thing is i dont want to buy some without linening them up
      the orange ones look better imo

It should not be too hard making your own harness, the only hard thing would be making the brackets, but that should not stop you from attempting this.

Comment

Originally posted by GsPaDeZ
        Anyone know where i can find the bumper fogs for the sides....?
        i belive your talking about intersection lights..not fogs those arent so hard to find. about the same price tho
        Originally posted by jeanlee411 View Post
        the orange ones look better imo

It should not be too hard making your own harness, the only hard thing would be making the brackets, but that should not stop you from attempting this.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
          right now i have my high beams set as daytime running lights (i just disconeected the low beams cus one burnt out lol) but i just finish taking apart the 90 civic bumper lights and i think they will be perfect, their a little wider than the cb but my only prob so far is that they curb only a little in towards the engine, also got this idea while trying them on.....putting the 90 civic lights on the legend lip? they have enough space to fit flush but not sure how they would look because its dark and i only held one on, this is something you have to step back and look at
          Can't wait to see how it comes out..

Comment

Originally posted by F22B1 Type R View Post
            Can't wait to see how it comes out..
            whoring much?

Comment

Working...
            X