Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Optional Armrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optional Armrest

Hi All,

I was at the junkyard yesterday and found an Armrest in a 1988 Honda Accord. I've heard that these existed and that they were very similar to the 88-93 Integra optional armrests, but this one did not look like those. At home I tried to do some research, but it looks nothing like the ones that I have found online. Is this an OEM armrest, or aftermarket one? There are no markings or part numbers on this one, so I am not sure if this is OEM.

Let me know if anyone has any information on this:

Not much is shared between the 3rd and 4th generation Accords, so I doubt anyone here will know all that much about options for an 88 Accord. Asking on 3geez.com would likely get you much better results.

There was an armrest like that available for the CB, though. It's quite uncommon.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I am very new to the older Accords since I have a 2001 and a 2009 one. I really appreciate your advice!

Comment

that doesnt look much like the one from my cb that i pulled at the j.y there are some out there just try and find a good one alot of people wear them just like the seats mine was a brown leather and had almost no support in the front so i had to get it re upholstered il throw a pic up later today if i get a chance

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
        Do it once, do it right.
        Saving a dollar is not worth risking a life.
        Missing My
        White -91 LX Sedan - leather converted
        Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

Doesn't look like the OEM one in my 1991 EX Sedan. Mine has a shallower inside and doesnt have that lip that you pull up on to open it. Also has an ashtray for the rear seats. That one doesn't look OEM but very well could be, since it's for a 3rd gen I know little about it. I love how my CB came with that option, don't know what I would do without it. Good luck on your research.

Comment

theres a 91 at my local jy with one, ill be picking it up tomorrow. ill post a pic when i get home

Comment

some people use the 3g accord ones in their g1 or g2 teg or g1 crx.

Armrests get in my elbow room and not in a comfortable way.
              frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

I had one.

It was a rare piece, so it got bonus points for that...but in all honesty, I didn't really care for it.

Comment

I FOUND ONE OF THOSE ARMRESTS IN A 91 2 DOOR CB7 PICKED IT UP FOR 5 SOLD IT TO A FRIEND

Comment

That's the optional armrest for a '90-'91 Accord. The original thread states that this one is from a third generation Accord. The one you posted and this one are not the same.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

ooh, i need to get one of those.. Just something else to add to my "be on the lookout at the just yard for this" list.

Comment

Originally posted by topsey_kretts View Post
                        ooh, i need to get one of those.. Just something else to add to my "be on the lookout at the just yard for this" list.
                        this option, if you can find one will look great. i found a blue one, used fabric spray paint from pep boys and painted it either sand or camel. came out great!!

Comment

Working...
                        X