Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Weathertech Floor Liners ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weathertech Floor Liners ?

Weathertech doesn't offer them for the cb7 (They do offer the custom fit all weather mats, not the same and do not come in maroon), but there is an option for "if you don't see your vehicle on this list..."

I checked. Husky liners doesn't even let me select a 1993 Accord.

It got me thinking. I'd love to have some maroon floor liners. If enough people request them, maybe they'll make some? Though, costs may exceed profits on their end.

It's a stretch, but I hate shitty floor mats. My interior is still nice having just finished the car, and I don't want to ruin it being a mechanic for a living, coupled with the salt we have on the road all winter. Pretty much any aftermarket mat seems pretty cheap and very generic. My car has some mats that say HONDA on them, but they seem generic as well. At least they're maroon to match.

I seem to have deviated from my topic, but, who has any ideas of some nice ass floor mats that fit well in our cars?

Originally posted by 4cam4banger View Post
    Weathertech doesn't offer them for the cb7 (They do offer the custom fit all weather mats, not the same and do not come in maroon), but there is an option for "if you don't see your vehicle on this list..."

I checked. Husky liners doesn't even let me select a 1993 Accord.

It got me thinking. I'd love to have some maroon floor liners. If enough people request them, maybe they'll make some? Though, costs may exceed profits on their end.

It's a stretch, but I hate shitty floor mats. My interior is still nice having just finished the car, and I don't want to ruin it being a mechanic for a living, coupled with the salt we have on the road all winter. Pretty much any aftermarket mat seems pretty cheap and very generic. My car has some mats that say HONDA on them, but they seem generic as well. At least they're maroon to match.

I seem to have deviated from my topic, but, who has any ideas of some nice ass floor mats that fit well in our cars?
    same here man!! My car is maroon on the inside aswell and my carpet does not have a rip or tear or even discolored anywhere but my oem floor mats are pink due to 20+ years but I would LOVE to find a Brand New or even Mint set of floor mats for my coupe!! i guess I'll have to score a set at the junkyard

Comment

I've heard nothing but great things about Weathertech mats.
      I'd be willing to contact Weathertech on behalf of CB7tuner.com if enough people on here are genuinely interested in having mats made for us. It may not work, but it might. From what I hear, they're a very good company.

Plus, even if they take a loss on making mats for us, if the quality is such that they influence future purchases for our future vehicles, it will be an investment on their part! They'll be securing future customers.

Comment

i believe i used some from a legacy or impreza and it fit perfect. i'll have to double check.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

The 1st gen Legacy was very close to the CB in terms of dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            I've heard nothing but great things about Weathertech mats.
            I'd be willing to contact Weathertech on behalf of CB7tuner.com if enough people on here are genuinely interested in having mats made for us. It may not work, but it might. From what I hear, they're a very good company.

Plus, even if they take a loss on making mats for us, if the quality is such that they influence future purchases for our future vehicles, it will be an investment on their part! They'll be securing future customers.
            I used to detail a 2014 Avalon back in Jersey before I moved to Florida and they really look nice and protect the carpet beautifully.It would be awesome if they made a perfect set in Maroon,Beige,Grey and Black for both Coupes and Sedans!! Thank God I don't have to worry about snow and the rock salt they throw down in those treacherous conditions!!

Comment

i would LOVE a fitted set of weathertech mats!! I'm in for black for sure!! They look great and far exceed any of those cut-to-fit pieces of nonsense. Using one from another honda model would only be acceptable if it fit perfectly - which I would only trust if somebody else tried first and took pictures. Like for example I don't think 94-97 accord ones fit well enough to substitute, especially because the WT mats include up the sides of the floorpan a couple inches, so rocker panels/kick panels would need to be identical too, which unfortunately suspect none are that close. Fitted 90-93 ones would be dope. Coupe and sedan should be the same, since the basic floorpans are the same. One for the trunk would be cool, but that is probable unlikely (though they already do it for newer cars, of course).
              Last edited by cp[mike]; 01-12-2015, 12:53 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

It would be their "Weathertech Digitalfit" line if they were made especially for the CB7. Expect to pay approximately $120+. Still, I'd be down for a couple sets. Even if they only made one run of them. In black.

A set for the rear as well would be super cool. But that's likely pushing our luck.

Comment

Yes I would get 2 sets if they do make them. I would love it if it was digital cut also. Black for sure!

Comment

I would be in on this as well. I've had the hardest time finding floor mats that I'm happy with enough to replace my decaying stock ones. Burgundy is always the hardest color to find bit I wouldn't necessarily mind black ones either.

Comment

I'd be in for a front pair and a trunk mat.
                      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                        It would be their "Weathertech Digitalfit" line if they were made especially for the CB7. Expect to pay approximately $120+. Still, I'd be down for a couple sets. Even if they only made one run of them. In black.

A set for the rear as well would be super cool. But that's likely pushing our luck.
                        Yeah, WT is NOT cheap! But it seems you really do get what you pay for.
                        I can understand why they don't cater to cars as old as ours... as a set of their mats would cost 10-50% of what you can buy the entire car for these days! These cars are old, and most of our carpets aren't worth saving anymore anyway.
                        BUT, if we show them that there's an enthusiast community willing to pay good money for good products, they might take care of us.

Comment

I had a set of WT mats in my 03 Civic ep3, they blew everything else out of the water on carpet coverage and fitment. I ran the front mats on my CB7 Coupe, but they don't like up very well.

I'd be interested in making the investment for a set of front and rear, I have a wagon but I think the basic floor mats are the same.

Comment

I don't know where this confusion started but all sedan/coupe/wagon floor mats are the same.

Who wants to reach out to WeatherTech about this? It shouldn't be a bum rush, but an organized request.
                            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I loved the ones I threw in my Integra, I believe they were their fairly universal fit ones. I'd love a set, although I have a CD7.

'98 Prelude resto/mod thread

Comment

Working...
                              X