Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

9293 lip or 94 lip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9293 lip or 94 lip?

Which one of those 2 lips would look better on a 91 lx. I like both but I like the 94 lip better, but my cuz says i'll have to modified it to make it fit in my bumper is that true.???
    ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Yes most likely but it won't be anything major.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

yea but its very easy All you do is cut off a little bit of the ends and get a hair dryer and mold in the sides with curve of the bumper

Comment

The 94-95 lip looks and fits better on a 91 bumper. I've had both lips on my car, and I wasn't pleased with how the 92-93 looked at all.

For the OEM lips I've had, I'd rank them like this:

1. 94-95 OEM
        2. 90-91 OEM
        3. 92-93 OEM

The 92-93 OEM doesn't fit as well as either the 90-91 or 94-95 ones either.

Comment

Yeah I am going to put the 94 lip on my accord to. They look really nice. The 92-93 wasn't that nice IMO.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

my lip is a 94-95 lip, but then again, my car is a 92

www.aznkid.com

Comment

excuse the dirtiness but here's a nice shot of my 94-95 ex lip on my 93 (right after my swap at cp[mike]'s house)

Comment

Originally posted by aznkid.com
                my lip is a 94-95 lip, but then again, my car is a 92
                Man your ride looks so clean. That lip looks awesome on your ride

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Has anyone tried a OEM 96-97 lip or is it the same design almost? I never really paid attention to how it looks but I'm in the process of trying to fit a aftermarket 96-97 accord fiberglass lip. I know people used 96-97 greddy lips but the fiberglass lip I have is shaped differently.

I've noticed the sides are way longer for one and I trimed those parts already. A thing i'm having trouble with now is the molding it to the 92-93 contours.
                  I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                  707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                  "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                  '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

The OEM 96-97 lip is smaller than a 92-93. It's really very thin and just rolls under the car.

Comment

dam the 94 lip does lookd good on a 93 bumper, i think ima get a 94 lip now

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
                      Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                      1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Originally posted by 93 cb7 ex
                        dam the 94 lip does lookd good on a 93 bumper, i think ima get a 94 lip now
                        why thank you.

Comment

Than you for da commentz I think I'm going wid the 94 ex lip it looks way awesome and better on our cb. thanx
                          ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Comment

civic lip

i was wondering if any can tell me where to find a lip kit for the 91 accord. i have been trying to find someone who will actually ship to guam. but since i didn't i had to modify a 97 civic si lip for my car it looks pretty good if you guys wanna see it check myspace. www.myspace.com/ron_m

Comment

Working...
                            X