Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rear Bumper lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Bumper lip

I have seen a pic of a rear bumper lip on this site and i want to know if anyone can help me find the front and rear bumper lips. A site, a name, anything
    My 1993 LX

Originally posted by k_checo
    I have seen a pic of a rear bumper lip on this site and i want to know if anyone can help me find the front and rear bumper lips. A site, a name, anything
    are you talking about factory, or aftermarket??? My factory bumper had a lip on it, as you can see in this OLD OLD OLD pic

Comment

im guessing aftermarket
      My 1993 LX

Comment

here is the link where i saw the lip ...just scroll down and you'll see it

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=48137
        My 1993 LX

Comment

Originally posted by k_checo
          here is the link where i saw the lip ...just scroll down and you'll see it

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=48137
          are you talking about this one??

If so, why dont you send a PM to aww_shiet
          I even made it easier for ya, just click the name.

Comment

Erebuni Style 129 rear lip, also known as the Sigma rear lip.

It's roughly 250 shipped for just the rear lip. It's been rumored they're out of production, so it might be harder to find now than ever.

Comment

ABS Dynamics has a rear lip for our cars...I think it's about $150 shipped

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

thanks for the info just searched it on google and got some great results ...full mugen front lip, ss, & hc back lip for 350$
                My 1993 LX

Comment

i dont like it

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    ABS Dynamics has a rear lip for our cars...I think it's about $150 shipped
                    I wish, I'd have it. It's $199.00 not including shipping, and when I checked the site, I think you need to have it ordered through a shop...I don't think they sell directly to consumers, or I was reading the site wrong.

Figure another 40-50 to ship, at least.

Comment

but abs has the rear lip.. but its only for the 90-91 model.. i test fited the rear lips and for the 92-93 sorry guys dont fit.. i tried already.. the 92-93 rear is a bit wider and longer.. so u have to either custom fit it or get the sigma/ m-1 sport/or xenon..

m-1 sport is a whole rear bumper not a lip.. but looks fukin clean

http://www.extremedimensions.com/7490.html

kpskny

Comment

Originally posted by kpskny
                        but abs has the rear lip.. but its only for the 90-91 model.. i test fited the rear lips and for the 92-93 sorry guys dont fit.. i tried already.. the 92-93 rear is a bit wider and longer.. so u have to either custom fit it or get the sigma/ m-1 sport/or xenon..
                        hah im sure it wouldnt be that hard i know the bumpers are differnt but its not like is a differnt car.

and BTW i dont know if its true but ive read/ heard a couple times that the 129 is only being sold in the complete kit now...... i guess you could still just sell the other pieses you dont want though cuz if you put them on this site people would grab them in no time

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

its actually pretty hard to do.. since the rear bumper stock lip is molded to the car u would have to cut the rear lip then readjust the aftermarket lip.. i was thinkin of doin that mugen lip but i decided to go m-1 sport rear instead.. i currently had to custom fit a 94-95 mugen front lip on my car since also the front lip has the same problems as the rear lip.. for the 92 people man its hard.. most lips r for the 90-91.

kpskny

Comment

lol. ya i been seein the kits as a full one.. havent seen pieces of it yet.. so maybe.. but i think extreme dimensions has it by pieces.. im not sure..

kpskny

Comment

here ya go http://www.speednstylez.com/advanced...f6ef4599114870
                              U dont work U dont eat
                              U dont grind Udont shine
                              1st car 90 CB7 lx auto coupe
                              present car 90 CB7 ex clutch coupe
                              1st motor f22a1 2nd motor f22a4 present motor JDM H22a with m2b4 trans

Comment

Working...
                              X