Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Oem flush mount spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oem flush mount spoiler

anyone know were i can find one ?? new or used

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=55412

I dont think flush mounts are oem. But i could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by aznsyco84
      I dont think flush mounts are oem. But i could be wrong
      There are OEM flushmount spoilers.

But for the buck, just get one off ebay. Its gonna be hard to find an original now-a-days.

Comment

The classifieds and a junkyard is your best bet. They were only an option in 1991. I've never actually seen one in person.

Comment

they feel funny. hehe.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...spagenameZWD1V

On ebay i just found this

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=55412

Comment

obviously NOT OEM, but similar, but isnt that the flushmount they made with the LED? me no likey!!
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I have never seen one ever on a cb7 but who knows, MAD JDM YO!!

Comment

Looks good and all...but would ya pay that much for a spoiler?

Comment

OEM lip spoilers are very rare and are quite nice looking.....good luck finding one....you will be lucky to find one at a junk yard....but hey a friend of mine found one the other day at a bone yard off a 91 EX.....the best part is the bone yard charged less than 50 bucks....what a damn steal....i will post a pic of it later so you can see what it looks like.

Get your OEM Accord Arm Rest here!!!

1993 Honda accord coupe 5 spd.
                    2000 Ford F-150 supercab 2wd
                    1997 Sea-Doo GSX

Comment

Ebay is always a good source to check. Be sure to search under cb7, cb3, 90-93 accord, etc.

Comment

what exactly is the cb3?

Comment

Originally posted by slammed_cb7
                          MAD JDM YO!!
                          nope.

Comment

check ebay,or you can just hit the junyards and get lucky.
                            good luk

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

That particular spoiler is discontinued.....

That flushmount spoiler is rare too...why? coz Kamanari doesn't have a mold for it anymore. It's a long story but the Nevada plant had a warehouse fire and the mold for that particular spoiler got damaged. I tried to buy one from them and the only one they can make is one thats similar looking (92-93 version) it has a bigger "H badge indent" and a built in LED. It doesn't even look like that 90-91 version shown in the picture. I don't like the LED however I think if someone got it, they would be somewhat "different" on this cb7 community since I don't think anyone is sporting it.

If tht e-bay seller has NOS (new old stock) on that spoiler....hey thats a nice rare kamanari spoiler to get your hands on. It doesn't look exactly like oem but it looks really similar. It more looks like the Accord Inspire/1G Acura Legend oem flushmount because it sits on top of the deck and "flares up" while the oem sits more lower.
                              I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                              707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                              "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                              '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Working...
                              X