Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

car bra, hood protector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car bra, hood protector

Where can I find an original car bra that says accord on it? I can buy a new one that says LeBra or covercraft, but i really want an original accord one. Any ideas? Any one want to sell one?

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

accordwarrior is selling one i believe

check the classfieds. but read the sticky first
    Members Ride

Comment

clicky here: half nose bra

this is nice. I want one too.
      My Ride (Click here)

Comment

Yeah, AccordWarrior is selling one. We all made fun of him for it when he first joined (well, I kinda liked it, honestly) and he took it off... now he still likes it, but his car has gone in a new direction, so he has to sell it. He won't use it again.

Comment

^^^ Yeah or try the dealer....
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

you could go to ebay and get it there. ive seen some half nose or full nose front covers with the accord logo stitch on them on ebay. some were fake and some were offical honda ones. i dont like them very much because if you keep them on too long especialy in the intense sun they tend to fade the paint on the part thats covered.
            my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
            MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Yeah, either that, or the paint that gets faded by the sun doesn't match the paint that wasn't exposed... so your car gets tan lines

Comment

my mom doesn't like that it's called a "bra;" my gf is mad that I call the car a "her." They say its sexist. So I kid around sometimes to be fair to the other gender and call it a "car jock strap" lol.

But some of my friends also call it a "car bandaid" cuz you can use it to cover up front end damage, hehe. I want one to cover up the 17 years worth of nicks from road debris hitting the nose (which is somewhat ironic, since having a bra there in the first place could have spared the hood from getting the nicks in the first place.)
                My Ride (Click here)

Comment

Just get that clear paint protecting vinyl. Its nearly invisible if you put it on right, and its alot cheaper, and you won't have to worry about "tan lines"
                  There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

my car's got some big titties, that why i sport tha bra i might have an extra one too! ill check and see- pm me if u intrested
                    Last edited by shanleycb7; 05-06-2007, 02:08 PM.

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
                    Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
                    mycb7.com
                    Members Ride

Comment

i know it protect our cb....but i just don' like it ...and i'm pretty sure some of our member also don't like it...
                      -My Member Ride thread-
                      -JL store-

Comment

I have an original OEM bra that fits a 90-91. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Yeah, either that, or the paint that gets faded by the sun doesn't match the paint that wasn't exposed... so your car gets tan lines

Yes it does do that . But in the owner's defense, the car did look good with the bra on it.

Comment

I lyke shanleycb7's car w/half bra. That whole set up looks tight, give homage to the true feel of the early "90's" look. When I see that white car with the pop vent sunroof and white painted windshield wipers (unless that's just a glare), it makes me think of C&C music factory, City Hunter, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. (also kinda makes me think of MIami Vice for some reason). I like that nostalgic look!
                            My Ride (Click here)

Comment

thanks buddy

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
                              Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
                              mycb7.com
                              Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X