Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

big brake setup.... what wheels?(pics...56k no way)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big brake setup.... what wheels?(pics...56k no way)

so i have been working on a big brake kit using 04+ tl brembos and 12.2in rotors from fastbrakes and i have yet to figure out what wheels would fit. just to let you know i have already converted to 5-lug on the cb and the only wheels that seem like are the best option are the DC5R wheels. if you guys have any sugestions please let me know.
    thanks
    here are some pics.

cool....

i really like the CL type-S wheels....simple and clean

DEVOTE

Comment

Very nice bro ....

Comment

those brakes look damn good.

as for wheels, how about some s2k wheels, just get 4 fronts. just a thought, dont know if it'll work

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

thanks guys...i was thinking about the s2k wheels but i cant seem to find a cheap single wheel.

Comment

damn, a local guy sold 4 fronts about 3 months ago....i'll get pics of them on his ITR

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq

Comment

here's a set on an EK

Comment

on his ITR

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq

Comment

man... good thing they have such a high offset cause he'd be rubbin like a mofo

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                    cool....

i really like the CL type-S wheels....simple and clean

Excellent wheels, but they're VERY heavy from what I've heard.

I believe Drloveskudang said the set he had on his TL when he bought it was over 50 pounds with tire each.

Comment

Love the brake setup

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22
                      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

jeesare had the TL-S wheels on his CB7 and said they weighed about 45lbs each... Crazy heavy, but really nice.

What are the available offsets for the TL? If the offset will be compatible with the CB7, then that would work. Just don't get wider than 7.5" or you might have to roll your fenders.

Comment

wow!

swwet brakes u got there! what size discs do they fit?

id say go for s2k wheels bro.. (will the offset clear the calipers?)

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                          Honda Accord Euro-R
                          Honda Odyssey Absolute
                          Honda City I-DSi
                          Honda Stream

Comment

Looks hot, How do you intend to mount the caliper? Awhile back I was looking into the Spoon ITR calipers for my car because they look so sexy and are a str8 forward bolt on. I'm just not familiar with these newer parts off the 04+ TL or the new RL never having the ability to work on one or take it apart.
                            My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                              Looks hot, How do you intend to mount the caliper? Awhile back I was looking into the Spoon ITR calipers for my car because they look so sexy and are a str8 forward bolt on. I'm just not familiar with these newer parts off the 04+ TL or the new RL never having the ability to work on one or take it apart.
                              this sounds crazy, but these calipers are a direct bolt on with the exception that the bolts and mounting holes on the claipers are smaller in diameter than the mounting points on the spindle i used timeserts to remedy this issue. timesert.com
                              As far as the rotors the stock TL's are 12.2 with these calipersso im using those.

i have a question what is the widest wheel u can fit on a cb, the only reason i ask is that the 04 tl wheels are 17x8 40~45et?

Comment

Working...
                              X