Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I Cant Win For Lossing All the Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Cant Win For Lossing All the Time

UPDATED 9 April 09 PAGE 3

This is what I had to wake up to this morning:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

One day Im going to catch someone in the act. I swear that will be the last time he attempt to rip someone off!!

This is what was in before Pioneer AV-3000:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I was really into the flip out. But from a thiefs perspective it an easy target.
    The only theft protection was the little 1/4" thin 8" long removable face. The entire face wasnt removable because of the flipout screen. I had the removable face in my pocket and they didnt even take the brainbox thats required to power the thing up!!

So fellas, how should I make my comeback?? LOL! I need something that will give me full video capabilities but at the same time i need a full face off. What have you guys done in this situation??
    Last edited by plee3; 04-09-2009, 12:12 PM.

shit , man what did they take , they even broke the visor

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
      shit , man what did they take , they even broke the visor
      Yeah they took the F*&king flip out part. The brain is still under the carpet! Oh yeah, I glued the visor as soon as I got to work. LOL!

Comment

i see a whole bunch of keys but no alarm remote do u have one? If not i suggest to invest in one before getting another head unit.
        http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=107733305

Comment

got enough keys?

Comment

Originally posted by HondaMami View Post
            i see a whole bunch of keys but no alarm remote do u have one? If not i suggest to invest in one before getting another head unit.
            Yeah True!Ive have one in my closet. I was waiting until it got a little wamer to install it. Guess I waited to long.

Comment

uber pissed if that happened to me, but then again I'd never get a stereo without a removeable face.

Comment

Originally posted by jcoleman_11 View Post
                got enough keys?

Yeah. Work keys. Ive been promoted since so I shaved like 3/4 of them off!! LOL!

Comment

Way to keep your head up! Already planning the comeback. I love it!

Hope it was no one you know. You know what they say... "Keep your enemies close and your friends at a distance.".

Tints, alarm, and fuel cut-off before you do any other upgrades.

Sold!

Selling: F22A4(disassembled)

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    uber pissed if that happened to me, but then again I'd never get a stereo without a removeable face.
                    Originally posted by carlosamador16 View Post
                    Way to keep your head up! Already planning the comeback. I love it!

Hope it was no one you know. You know what they say... "Keep your enemies close and your friends at a distance.".

Tints, alarm, and fuel cut-off before you do any other upgrades.
                    you kno every one failed to mention the most imprtant thief deterent an ALARM
                    That was the 1st thing i bout when i got my car last summer thats why im still riding on 14" rims on stock suspension w/ a bodykit but thats just me.....
                    Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

man that sucks!!!!
                      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

man id be pissed
                        Looking for a new cb7

Comment

sucks dude. You need a good alarm. It can happen to anyone. Btw whered u get that unit? And how much did it cost?

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                            sucks dude. You need a good alarm. It can happen to anyone. Btw whered u get that unit? And how much did it cost?
                            That unit was in my Father in laws truck before he passed away. The screen was broken. I opened it up and fixed everything that was wrong. I plugged it up and it worked!I got lucky fixing it. It was more a sentimental value thing to me. Thats why its a big deal to me
                            I think he paid like $600 for it back in '02. yes its an older model but a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
                              you kno every one failed to mention the most imprtant thief deterent an ALARM
                              That was the 1st thing i bout when i got my car last summer thats why im still riding on 14" rims on stock suspension w/ a bodykit but thats just me.....
                              Its kinda funny. LOL! Im a Mobile Electronics Installer. Im always hooking up other peoples alarms and remote starts and havent even bothered to hook my own up. Looks like thats what Im doing this weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X