Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I Cant Win For Lossing All the Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn homie that friggin sux hope u catch the bastard who jacked u! thats been happening a whole bunch down here where i live too...and...

Originally posted by jcoleman_11 View Post
    got enough keys?

Comment

damn sorry to hear about the theft. had that happen to me in my lude in va, beach.. basically y i left that shit hole.
      90 Accord DX H22/LSD Swap DD
      01 S2000 Silverstone
      90 Civic DX K24/K20 ~ Track Whore To Be!

~TeamDOHC.org Join Today~
      http://teamdohc.org/forums/index.php

Comment

damm bro im sorry bro!!!!! shits happen!!!! I hope this never hapen to me and anyone!!!! but enways now u got a new head unit!!!! how much it cost u dat head unit????
        Last edited by dannycb7; 04-10-2009, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dannycb7 View Post
          damm bro im sorry bro!!!!! shits happen!!!! I hope this never hapen to me and anyone!!!! but enways now u got a new head unit!!!! how much it cost u dat head unit????
          $240 Not bad for what I need it for. Screen is 100% fully detachable.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

u a janitor?
            thats gonna fuck up ur IGN switch
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
              [IMG][/IMG]

u a janitor?
              thats gonna fuck up ur IGN switch
              No, Im not a janitor. I forgot to take my work keys off my ring that day.
              Im an Exhibit/Electronic Maintenance Coordinator and I work at The Museum of Science & Industry in Chicago. Pretty sweet gig! Ive been here for 12 years now. Lets just say Im the HNIC! LOL!!

Comment

that blows. stupid stupid people out there. taking things they have no right to.
                but glad to see that you did some stuff and got things for the whip.

Comment

Just hang in there.....

It'll get better..

Comment

auto to manual ftw!

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                    And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                    Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Working...
                    X