Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

funniest thing happend today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funniest thing happend today!!

Ok I got bored and decided to re-do my system!! i took my time and did everything right from soldering the wires and heatshrinking everything... took me about an hour to do. So i turned it on n the Amp doesnt turn on, i look at the fuse for the amp still not blown... WTH... so i look at the fuse for the power wire BLOWN!!! tried replacing BLOWN!! again and again even took it all apart and put it all together again BLOWN... so Im standing there scratching my head like crazy... come to find out I had the wires on the amp reversed!! + into - and - into + i blew every fuse i had in the garage and some in the house... just lettin the newbies and rookies and PROS!! know that this can happen... check your wires and save yourself the headache!!
    clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7
    Yahoo=annamaineeak@yahoo.com

Well at least you found out lol

This CB7-(Phebe) is the dawn of a new Era. Her new nickname is Super Supreme Fade

Comment

lol nice one. lucky you didn't fry your amp.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

More importantly, how did you miss the color-coded wiring? ..or did you use the same color wiring for both positive and negative?

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
        Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
        Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
        [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

LMFAO!!!!!

wow bro are you serious...you took your time and did everything %100 as professional as you could...and out of all that you put positive on negitive and negitive on posistive LOL bro thats sooo funny!

I am glad I read this...when I put my system in tomorrow I will remember..."hey I better check my connection twice before I blow all my fuses out like that one guy" lol

funny...made my night!

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
            FOR REAL! I would have thought he would have fried his amp before he did his fuse....

VERY LUCKY!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon View Post
              Well at least you found out lol
              it was funny how i found out i was gonna take my amp out and i looked at the wires b4 i started unscrewing the alan bolt thing and i was like YES!!! i found the problem!!! yelling really loud and my aunt came outside like WTF?
              clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7

Comment

We all have our moments of brain farts.
                ~~~~~~~

Comment

lol last time i did that i was hammerd i didnt figure it out till i was sober lol but i was sixteen so what can i say i can do it drunk now
                  My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

lol o wow.im not gonna lie something like that happened to me once too.I blew 3 fuses on a friends system when installing it.and she was there looking at me like "you sure you know what your doing?"

My 93

Comment

Reversed power and ground was exactly what I was thinking the whole time I was reading your first post. Glad you figured it out.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

luckily you saved you amp daaaaam

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

wish i could have been drunk so i didnt feel so stupid...
                          clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                            It would have been more expensive to replace that amp. Your lucky.
                            Bisimoto Engineering
                            1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
                            2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
                            3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

Comment

Lucky you! The fuse saved your amp and your car!

Worst case scenario would honestly be an electrical fire not the amp burning up.
                              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Working...
                              X