Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Autotek amplifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autotek amplifiers

Looking for any old school autotek amplifiers. The Autotek 333 or the high current equivilant hc250mxi. Any of the old school orion hcca or xtreme 2250 series let me know what you guys might have.
    Last edited by IPC336; 04-09-2006, 11:23 PM.

any reason in particular why your looking for an autotek amp?

i would say best bet is ebay for that kind of thing.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Hard to find those old school autotek amp today. Maybe someone will have one but most likely they would rather keep em.

Comment

Yea, if I had one I'd need money real bad to sell it but ebay they just want so much for these things. Retail on the 333 when it was released was $1099 you could pick them up for about $800 them all day long but they sell on ebay for $500-$600. That's about how much they were at wholesale cost. There is a guy local that has one but he is wanting $450 for his 250hc model. I had a Kicker xs100 the kicker version of the high current cheater amp and got a autotek 250 and the "birth certificates" for amps showed that the autotek actual pushed harder than the kicker. It pounded the hell out of the 4 15" kicker subs I had plus the amp is rated at 100 watts, I love telling people it is a 100 watt amp pushing my subs.

Comment

Originally posted by IPC336
          I love telling people it is a 100 watt amp pushing my subs.
          But it is only 100 watts

Comment

autotek = good shit
            if my amp fries, ill definetly look for an autotek

Comment

I myself would rather have a MTX or Orion amp over Autotek. Never messed with them personally tho to be honest. I haven't heard a lot about them. I used to have a JBL BP1200.1 and that damn thing would pound it's ass off too.

Comment

I can't say nothing bad about Orion or MTX amps. I would love to get my hands on some of the old orion hcca 2100 amps but they are very hard to find.

Comment

i had an autotek am and loved it. it was the ss series, 750 watt monoblock. too bad no one wanted it and i ended up selling it on ebay and only got like $115 for it.

Comment

damn to bad I would have took it for now but still lookin. Working or not let me know what you got on any old school autotek or orion hcca amps.

Comment

Hmm...my friend had an SS series Autotek and it broke on him. Worked well before that happened though.

Comment

Do you know the model number and how much he would want shipped to zip 27103?

Comment

Working...
                        X