Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bose VS. Boston Acoustics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bose VS. Boston Acoustics

I was thinking of putting the stock Bose system in my car but i dont know if i should do that or go with a Boston Acoustics aftermarket system

What do you guys think i should do?
    Click Here
    1991 Honda Accord EX-SOLD
    1998 Acura Integra LS-SOLD
    1993 Toyota Mr2 N/A 5spd-SOLD
    2001 Chevy Tahoe-Daily Driver
    2006 Honda CBR600F4i-NEW Toy

i think you should go with bose

my ride

Comment

Boston. Had 'em and loved 'em. Mine were RC components, which have been replaced by the SPZ series. Or you can step up to the Pro series if you've got the coin.
      ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
      '93 EX 5-speed coupe
      Short ram intake
      Tenrai Himoto catback
      Smashed front end
      Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

I love Bose, but not too sure about boston speakers. I say go with good old faithful bose.

Comment

I like boston acoustics they make great speakers , I have used them in IASCA competitions.I enjoyed the sound quality. I am Planing on useing them in the system I am planing for my accord.
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Boston Acoustics.

Comment

BA.....nough said.

Comment

bose
                had the originals in my car
                for 14 yr old speakers they pounded untill i finally blew the back ones
                bose is amazing

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

Bose are over rated
                  wat?

Comment

Bose is prity damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                      Bose are over rated
                      X2

Get a full Nakamichi system and you will love it. Its subtle looking yet so powerful in sound.

DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                        X2

Get a full Nakamichi system and you will love it. Its subtle looking yet so powerful in sound.

Wow never heard of that brand, where could I find some information on that system?

Comment

you could use a oem honda bose radio from a g2 or g1 acura legend, although they are double din.

Comment

You cant fit bose in the car just like that, They all have completely different wiring. And why would you choose 15 year old speakers over new technology?

Bose is nothing special. They are in the low end of the high end car audio market. Boston out performs bose in every way. The Boston Pro60's are some of the best speakers out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSteve
                              Wow never heard of that brand, where could I find some information on that system?
                              http://www.nakamichi.com/

Nakamichi's been around for a long time. They did mostly home audio until the early 80s, when they decided to get into car audio. They were one of the first companies to market an in-dash multi-dic CD player that used a single slot for loading rather than a cartridge. They've always been more of an audiophile brand, and they're a bit more of an obscure brand, sort of like McIntosh.
                              ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                              '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                              Short ram intake
                              Tenrai Himoto catback
                              Smashed front end
                              Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Working...
                              X