Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my FREEBIE CB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those headlights are so badass.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

dude nice ride
      *BambooPerfomance*JDMKings*Squadron1*BBSquad v.2*ImportZona*

Comment

nice! my cb was free too!
        but mine took alot of body work like paint wise and rust wise and also mechanically!
        yours is in better shape than mine was.
        looks nice bro!
        keep it up!

Comment

update!

got my lights in today, and im kinda sad to say, i now know the difference from 90-91 and 92-93 heads and corners...the seller sent me the black housing corners along with the dark ambers. the black ones line up perfect with the heads whereas the ambers dont extend at the bottom toward the headlight

you can see where the lights meet wut im talkin about

overall i think they'll look pretty good. theyll be goin in on friday

Comment

Fresh Start on ur Free CB... where brand CF Trunk is that? u put it on the car? hows the fitment?
            " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

i believe its from seibon. i know VIS normally does the carbon roll but this one have a fiberglass skeleton. a friend of mine gave it to me. it has a little damage like some scratches and wut not. fitment is good considering the car it came off of was wrecked. the trunk hood and built h22 was salvaged but i wasnt lucky enough to get the hood or motor the weight is a huge difference, when i get the different tail lights im gonna need to remove the bars in the back that springs the trunk up. it wants to catapult off the damn car it comes up so fast lol

Comment

i was getting ready to ask what brand trunk it was.. im planning on getting one for my build...that and im going to get some cf sheet and putting it on the roof...what are your future plans on the car??? car looks great bro..
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

hid conversion, cf lip, and find the legenday red/clear tails for the trunk and prally do the black housings for them, i like the stealth look on the lights. btw i think i might have pissed someone off with my decal question but i apprieciate the support on the topic

Comment

Originally posted by 5peed-E-CB View Post
                    find the legenday red/clear tails for the trunk and prally do the black housings for them
                    Word brotha man! I'm the only dude on the forum with 9091 red clears blk housed, u will b the 2nd 1, but the 1st to do 9293 version blk house. Follow my diy and ull b ok

-Da drizzle
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by 5peed-E-CB View Post
                      yup my CB was a FREEBIE! started out as usin it for my daily driver while i was gettin my 240 runnin again. now, its all i really been payin attention to.

cars pretty much been the same since i got it. i would have put more money into it if i didnt have to do work to get it running and keep it that way! had to replace both clutch cylinders, new axles and other things...ive done custom door panels on my other cars so i thought id try it...
                      before

after

they came out ok. tried the swade look, it looked pretty cool

tinted the windows

tinted the tails

made a custom grill too

i recently purchased a new set of headlights and corners for the car from ebay

also gotta trunk but i need the tails for it

so leme know wuts up! im gonna get the mugen CF lip in a couple months and i wanna get some fog lights soon. all your input is appreciated
                      ur car is looking good, i like the door panels. What part of north cali u from?
                      My RIDE

Comment

nice ride dude .......
                        Last edited by owequitit; 01-15-2009, 08:47 PM.

Comment

HEY!!!! you live in yuba city ive seen you rollin before!!!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=91030 <--MY RIDE!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140230 <--MY ongoing ENGINE BUILD!..

Comment

please ship me your trunk,thank you

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by 5peed-E-CB
                              got my lights in today, and im kinda sad to say, i now know the difference from 90-91 and 92-93 heads and corners...the seller sent me the black housing corners along with the dark ambers. the black ones line up perfect with the heads whereas the ambers dont extend at the bottom toward the headlight

you can see where the lights meet wut im talkin about

overall i think they'll look pretty good. theyll be goin in on friday

This should be nice........

Originally posted by JDMchristian991
                              please ship me your trunk,thank you

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

got the lights in

well i gottem in and they look pretty good. come to find out the freebie was smashed pretty hard. it took some rigging but me and my friend gottem as straight as we could. check em out

moved my license plate while we were messin with stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X