Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Sedan Owners, Post Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ not bad... just gotta lower the height down and camber it in for a better stance.
    Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

93cb7kid 5% thanks

Comment

Originally posted by HATCHing View Post
        ^ not bad... just gotta lower the height down and camber it in for a better stance.
        I know i wanna do it that too but right now all my checks are already due for other things i need to pay bro, : sisters party,im moving from place,bills,other things i gotta fix for my cb first (axles and other stuff) so yeah :/

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
        My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

My new decal... designed it my self.... says "FORGOT'EN" smaller print says "forgotten fame cb7"

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
            How much are you lowered, and are there any clearance issues with these wheels? As far as bigger rims go, those are probably the nicest I've seen.

I'm like a wheel whore in the making. There are several I want, and I'm not the type to sell my things just to fund something else. People have closets full of shoes... my car will need a room for its wheels!
            sorry for super late response. but im guessing im lowered 2.50 in front and 2.75 rear. im not sure. i had my rear fenders already rolled so fitment wasnt much of an issue, and stretched 215 tyres i had laying around. also helped to have a understanding boss at my work. cuz i must have mounted, balanced,dismounted the wheels over 2-3x. before i was sure what i wanted.

yeh that was my mind set goal was factory wheels, aggressive stance. i like gaping holes and classy, and these took the cake.. they show off my 5lug and BBK i installed. and perfect offset also.
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

My FO doors.. lol

what wheels are those that is by far imo the best lookin cb7 on this site

Comment

my 91 lx

Let me know what y'all think.

Comment

^ I like the wheels, and the whole thing looks to be in very nice condition. I think the most important suggestion you'll get from anyone is to lower it at least two inches. Our trucks need it.

Latest shots:

I just shaved the letters off the valve cover and removed all the paint, but had to drive cross-state to pick up a friend so everything's back on. Not sure when I'll get around to painting it. Looks kinda cool bare metal though. The first of my CB-related new-year's resolutions: order a Spoon lip this month!

ED. - Here's a shot of the unfinished engine cover:

Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-01-2012, 11:59 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

^^Hey thanks and yeah I was thinking a 2 inch drop too. But wasn't too sure about how low it'll be after that. How much is urs lowered cyborg?

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post

As she sits now.....
                      Hey how much of a. Drop. Is that? Cus that's how I. Want mines.

Comment

My 90 CB7

Last edited by JoshM; 01-02-2012, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cb_Mi3nsleeper View Post
                          ^^Hey thanks and yeah I was thinking a 2 inch drop too. But wasn't too sure about how low it'll be after that. How much is urs lowered cyborg?
                          I've got Tein S-Tech springs, so it's lowered 2.1" in the front and 1.7" in the rear. Still rockin' the stock shocks, hopefully I'll be getting some STR.Ts soon

Accord Aero-R

Comment

My Sedan still needs A lot of work but looks better den when I got it

Comment

My FO doors.. lol

your car is nice bro

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                                I've got Tein S-Tech springs, so it's lowered 2.1" in the front and 1.7" in the rear. Still rockin' the stock shocks, hopefully I'll be getting some STR.Ts soon
                                Oh that's cool. I was plannin on getting some tiens too and put em on my stock shocks. How does it ride?

Comment

Working...
                                X