Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Introducing my 92 EX-R Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing my 92 EX-R Sedan

Hey Guys, this is my first post. Just wanted to say Hi and show you my new baby. 92 exr sedan. bought it from a single owner. other then the suspension needing to be replaced the car is in great condition. i bought this car about a month ago and since then have lowered her a measley 1.25" with a tokico suspension kit and she is riding like she is brand new. Cheers!

Clean White CB looks great man. Any planned upgrades?
    Welcome to the site

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

thanks! i'm one to try and keep it pretty stock. right now i'm lookin for some 4th gen prelude SR rims. there was a set for sail in my area for $120 but i missed the boat by a few hours. gotta have an intake and upgrading the sound system.

ur ride is sic btw!

Comment

Originally posted by t_rock View Post
        thanks! i'm one to try and keep it pretty stock. right now i'm lookin for some 4th gen prelude SR rims. there was a set for sail in my area for $120 but i missed the boat by a few hours. gotta have an intake and upgrading the sound system.

ur ride is sic btw!
        Thanks man.
        4th gen lude rims would be nice with a small drop.
        Intake and sounds come will with the territory

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Fresh ride.. what do you think is gonna b your very 1st mod?

Comment

Deff a clean frost-white sedan! Looks just like mine but mine is a '90! How much did you pay for it?

1990 Accord EX

Comment

Wait is it lowered in the pics or not

Car's clean

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

^^ that what I was wondering, clean ride btw, how much u got it for

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Wow shes hella clean..dammit i miss my white cb.
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

hey guys. yeah. those pictures were taken on a few days after i bought her. so she aint lowered in the pics. i will try to post pics later. the drop is very minimal. i'm runnin' tokico blues with tokico springs.

I paid $2100 canadian from this doctor who owned it from day one. with 209,000 kms on it. he originally listed it for 2500 but after i took it for a test run the suspension needed to be done so he knocked off 300. then when i went to pick it up the next day to do the paper work. he couldnt find the code for the tape deck radio, so he knocked off another 100 cuz he called honda and they told him it would cost 70 bones to take out the deck and get the serial number. hahaha. i have a buddy who works at honda, so i ripped the deck out myself and got the code from him.

anyway, next thing on the list is to get an alarm then upgrade the head unit and speakers.

Comment

^^^ That's nice! I like the kind of drop tokico blues do!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

just wanted to post some pics of my car sittin on the tokico suspension kit. its only a 1.25" drop all around. the ride is definitely better. all in all i'm satisfied, just wished the front end sat a little bit lower then the rear. i may change them next year to h&r sports.

here is my car again without the drop

here she is with the 1.25" drop

one more shot just for good measure

Comment

Welcome to the site! Looking pretty good.! I see you have a good, clean, fresh base to start with. Any plans??

Comment

Nice EX. Do you have an upgrades in mind for the future?
                            Bisimoto Engineering
                            1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
                            2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
                            3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

Comment

just picked up a generic CAI pipe off of ebay and gonna throw a k & n on the end of it instead of the piece of crap it came with. right now i'm still lookin for 4th gen lude SR wheels or the blades of that year. tryin to keep it pretty stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X