Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Official HellaFlush Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn! that is so nice. and the wheel design. so unique!
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Comment

^ and thats why i want a lexus ls430.
        COUPE K24

Comment

This down here is the reason im selling the CB and getting a Y31 aka Q45

and a nice looking IS

Comment

that is a sick looking q45
            COUPE K24

Comment

Inspiration...

Comment

This thread is so full of fap. I can't wait til my Accord is hellaflush status.

I figure I may as well contribute to this thread too.

There is something so wrong, but so cool about this G6.

Comment

that G6 looks exactly like keychains CG...

Comment

holy shit. Does it ever.

Comment

lol plagiarism.

anyway

meanwhile

afterwards

and then

finally

Comment

I really wonder what suspension they got for that Y34

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Search 92accord803. Im back to the site!! That was my old CB7 since then I have got out of the Navy and the car has been trashed... misfortune... but I just figure in my time in on i touched base with the flush era and people around my way said it was silly... now look at how we do!! Im still rolling an accord and soon i will put pics of it up and also some of the last pics of the sedan pictured below. I hope i can get a warm welcome back to my CB7 Family!!!!!

Comment

back at it again

Comment

Umm fellas aren't we forgetting a very important contributor to the stance scene?
                              I'd like to introduce Rusty to this thread

I know it's not flush with the fenders but at one point it was...these are just my favorite shots of the car
                              Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

Originally posted by Kboers View Post
                                Umm fellas aren't we forgetting a very important contributor to the stance scene?
                                I'd like to introduce Rusty to this thread

I know it's not flush with the fenders but at one point it was...these are just my favorite shots of the car
                                Ive sat in rusty before it was epic!! Mike lives in my home town.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                                X