Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Official HellaFlush Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
    why? thats a pretty flush setup with a good amount of camber. it looks pretty good to me. just because you don't like it means you should be in here shaaking your head at it. Riding low offset and low ride height isn't for the faint of heart...
    he already pointed out what he meant. lol.

on wit the pics

this one made me cream....

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
      i didnt say i didnt like the flush look, i said people take it too far and make it dangerous and dumb looking. all those cars you just posted are perfectly done and their wheels are actually "flush." when there is 12 degrees of negative camber in the rear and the wheels are 15x9's with a 195 series tire stretched, that IS DANGEROUS!

there is no way you can call a rim sticking 2" out of a fender flare "flush". that just looks like an ill-fitting, random wheel and tire setup, like the guy said, "hey i have these wide-ass rims sitting in this corner, and i have these skinny-as-fuck tires over here. i dont have anything else to roll on so i'll just throw this shit together and rock it and tell everyone i'm cool even though i couldnt stop and keep from hitting a kid if i wanted to."
      I like the way this man thinks.
      Here's my idea of ideal fitment:
      1991 Accord LX - R.I.P. you are missed..

1999 Accord EX-V6
      [AMR coilovers/Progress rear sway/NRG strut tower bar/AEM V2 CAI/Morimoto H1 retro/Racing Sparco wheels]

Comment

Originally posted by sm1ke View Post
        I like the way this man thinks.
        Here's my idea of ideal fitment:
        thanks man

that does look good, the rear especially. i'm not overexcited about the front though, it looks like the sidewall could be a little smaller or the car could be a little lower. still looks badass though

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

wow thats hot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joshm View Post
            Omffgggggggggg

Bosssssss

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

my unlce's s14

back at it again

Comment

man of the offset on those wheels are crazy

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                  Omffgggggggggg

Bosssssss
                  sick
                  1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                    Whose cars are these???
                    This one was Ghost 2.2

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post

This one was Ghost 2.2
                      yessir!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
                        yessir!!!
                        sick more ill find more
                        1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Comment

the offset on that first integra^ is fucking PERFECT imo. just enough for the rims to BARELY poke out and not enough to require stupid amounts of camber.
                            90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by xaaronx View Post
                              the offset on that first integra^ is fucking PERFECT imo. just enough for the rims to BARELY poke out and not enough to require stupid amounts of camber.

i think i may belong in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by audiophile View Post

i think i may belong in this thread
                                Oh yes you do!
                                R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Working...
                                X