Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lets see how low your cb7 can go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=GsPaDeZ;2793831]
    Originally posted by whiteboyjune69 View Post
    this is mine not that low but looking to go lower so looking for the right look

did you buy your corners or did you paint them?
    i painted the lights.

Comment

The lowest I've seen is Jake's (slammed4thgen). He dropped it 5 inches. I have to tell you, when our mudguards grind against the asphalt until they melt and start grinding away, they smell horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        The lowest I've seen is Jake's (slammed4thgen). He dropped it 5 inches. I have to tell you, when our mudguards grind against the asphalt until they melt and start grinding away, they smell horrible.
        Lol. jakes car was... inspiring.

after i picked up dustins coils, i was on the ground. driving on the crown of the road sparked off the exhaust, frame rails were yellow from sledding on speed bumps, and i must have cost the county tons by ripping up a large percentage of the road reflectors....

cant wait till my next one.

Thanks to him.

Comment

When I first put the coilovers on Its now lower on one collar no bump stops ef uper control arms. need to take new pics but broke my camera

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Just lowered mine:

NOTHING compared to some of yours!

^MRT^

Comment

i'd say tm123 has the lowest one on this site, but if you want to see really low accords, go on streetsource.com. they lay flat on the ground there. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                i'd say tm123 has the lowest one on this site, but if you want to see really low accords, go on streetsource.com. they lay flat on the ground there. later.
                wow...

^MRT^

Comment

tm123

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post

wow thats low i like that how you do it?

Comment

its not me but my friend tyler. he is on ground control coilovers all the way down stock struts ef upper control arms.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by cb7 dohc View Post
                        check this out
                        dude love the car! was it easy fittin those fogs in that bumper?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
                          its not me but my friend tyler. he is on ground control coilovers all the way down stock struts ef upper control arms.
                          ok does it ride like shit or damn good for being that low cuz thats the look i want

Comment

ok does it ride like shit or damn good for being that low cuz thats the look i want
                            Anything that low will ride like hell and he is on stock struts too....they will be bottomed out and blown (or nearly blown) at this ride height pretty much all the suspension you have is the air in your tires...the term BOUNCY is a norm

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

Originally posted by Noridetoolow View Post
                              Anything that low will ride like hell and he is on stock struts too....they will be bottomed out and blown (or nearly blown) at this ride height pretty much all the suspension you have is the air in your tires...the term BOUNCY is a norm
                              Well said..!!

Comment

not really it pretty decent.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                                X