Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Thatgirlcb7-1990 white accord Project <3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish i could go to things like this but im in the middle of no where.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
      To bad I don't have a single jdm part on my car and hell Id rather not have a bunch of ebay parts on my car anyways. If I post on here means I dont have a life then that means the same for you because your posting.

dont get mad at me cause you've only been on the forum for a year and already have over 300 posts. but i guess it makes you feel better for yourself that you make a girl feel insecure about posting online, no wonder chicks dont ever join forums. just like honda-tech. talkin shit

Comment

Originally posted by thatgirlcb7 View Post
        &&&
        ANYONE IN THE 408 AREA
        just come out to the meeets!
        theres a few going on like almost every week or every other week!!

the only other cb7 ive seen is RoNskii !
        So lets goooo ~~

Car's N Boba (Tapioca Express San Jose)
        &&
        [Sometimes] Tooslow (Sports Authority Union City)
        [Sometimes] Hellabastos&Turtlespeed (QCUP MILPITAS )

^^^ so far the ones i've been too.

dates???

my prelude is finally running so im down to go

CALI LIFE STYLE
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

you can go to facebook and like their facebook page for most of the meets and theyll automatically invite you, or friends of friends tend to invite you.

not to mention every friday night around 9:30(usually later) milpitas quickly has meets.

Comment

Good to know. I'll be there this Friday coming up

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
            MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

i try to go there as often as possible too, problem my car is down and the cb7 is hella stock.

the tapioca express meets are almost every week too. one off of capitol and silver creek and one in union landing is fremont. If meets were so easy to have people attend id go for it, just everyone flakes. also add the jdmstreetracerZ and all that burning out and there goes a meet......

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
                dont get mad at me cause you've only been on the forum for a year and already have over 300 posts. but i guess it makes you feel better for yourself that you make a girl feel insecure about posting online, no wonder chicks dont ever join forums. just like honda-tech. talkin shit
                Yea um get your shit strait partner. I said to her earlier nice car I like it. And I asked you about the toothbrush so I never talked shit to her buddy matter fact I love her car its really nice no hate here.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

PUWAHAAHHA!!
                  SO ON FACEBOOKK
                  on the sfwekfest page they said ----> "Like" the SFWEKFEST fan page and three lucky people will receive a free weksos sticker pack and plate frames! Offer ends this Sunday!

AND I GOT EM!
                  PUWAUHAHA ~~
                  YEEEEE
                  i wrote LOVE <3
                  and i got em

Comment

nice

any pics?

CALI LIFE STYLE

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                      Good to know. I'll be there this Friday coming up
                      But go add
                      tooslow
                      car's N boba
                      hellabastos x turtlespeed
                      on facebook
                      and you'll be up to date with all the meets !!
                      like now my (ex) mitsubishiv5
                      will most likely be going to the meets so now i won't be the only with cb7 !!
                      and roNskii of course !
                      soo people in the area let's gather up and have some good time !!

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
                        dates???

my prelude is finally running so im down to go

awww bring your aacccorrdd ~

Comment

nice

any pics?
                          well they just posted saying this like 14 hours ago and they said they'll contact me
                          SO teehhee can't waiit!!!

omg it was just so easy. LOL

Comment

awww bring your aacccorrdd ~
                            damn i would but it looks kinda ugly right now, with a fender bender and since i got rid of most of my rare parts it just looks plain.

the only thing i got left is my jdm bumper which im also getting rid of.

CALI LIFE STYLE

Comment

damn i would but it looks kinda ugly right now, with a fender bender and since i got rid of most of my rare parts it just looks plain.

the only thing i got left is my jdm bumper which im also getting rid of.
                              is your jdm bumper maroon??

&& its okaay !
                              dude my bumper is like slightly hanging very very low.... it won't effin' stay up... mitsubishiv5 said that i may need to put some washers or something to keep my bumper up..
                              and my my driver side fog is like cracked... and i still go to meets !
                              lolll no presssuree

Comment

is your jdm bumper maroon??

&& its okaay !
                                dude my bumper is like slightly hanging very very low.... it won't effin' stay up... mitsubishiv5 said that i may need to put some washers or something to keep my bumper up..
                                and my my driver side fog is like cracked... and i still go to meets !
                                lolll no presssuree

yea its maroon, yea i guess lol

are you going to be going to cruise to cruz this weekend??

CALI LIFE STYLE

Comment

Working...
                                X