Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Thatgirlcb7-1990 white accord Project <3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

&&&&

The Spoiler is sick looking,i really want to do that to my front lip. If you dont mind i really would like to know how many stickers you use lol
    HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

wow love your flushmount.....wow love the car too......
      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Very creative keep it up!

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
        Originally posted by keepinitclean
        I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Thanks everyonee !
          i actually painted my flush wing like 2 weeks ago just been hella lagging to take a good picture of it..

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
            wow love your flushmount.....wow love the car too......
            Thankss

Comment

Originally posted by jdmCB907 View Post

&&&&

The Spoiler is sick looking,i really want to do that to my front lip. If you dont mind i really would like to know how many stickers you use lol
              If you go to ebay
              && just search for like sticker bomb book it comes with like 250+ stickers in a book.. and they are kinda werid looking stickers.. llike i had no choice? lol the stickers were my friends and he acutallly sticker bombed alotta things on his car so i just used the left overs on it.. im not sure how many i used but i just used like the big ones to layer it down and just started putting the little ones in different angles and stuff.
              you gotta clear coat it after so when you wash your car... or when the sun hits it it doesnt change color or peel off. . .

but its better to just spend a little more money and get like good stickers like
              fatlace/illest && like part company stickers haha ..

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                1st- i love how you have 0 posts but more JDM parts then some of our OG members ROFL.

2nd- i LOVE that flushie.....i believe this may be my new fav CB!!! So clean and frush!

Keep up the good work.

And oh, welcome to the site!
                yeah.. i actually signed up for this site for a long time but never really bothered to make a thread?...
                so i decided last night to just post up everything haha
                yeah alot of the parts i have my (ex) helped me get them and installed
                so thanks to him that i got this much far into the car scene

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                  Welcome. It looks lowered as well. Is it? How many miles?
                  it is lowered...
                  well its on cut springs...
                  just for meanwhile so i dont have to ride my car looking like its a 4x4.. haha

but im just waiting to save up so i can just upgrade it to some F&F coils or something haa

Comment

Originally posted by thatgirlcb7 View Post
                    it is lowered...
                    well its on cut springs...
                    just for meanwhile so i dont have to ride my car looking like its a 4x4.. haha

but im just waiting to save up so i can just upgrade it to some F&F coils or something haa
                    Mods are nice ....but cut springs...big no no!

Rock the 4x4 status and have safe suspension rather than risking your safety over a couple inches. Not worth it!

Click picture to see my mrt
                    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                      Mods are nice ....but cut springs...big no no!

Rock the 4x4 status and have safe suspension rather than risking your safety over a couple inches. Not worth it!
                      hahaa yeah i knoww.. but actually the weird thing is that when it was a 4x4 the ride was so ugly
                      its much much better now? smoother? idk haha

but im getting some lowering springs or some coil sleeves or something soon so i dont have cut springs no more.....T_T

Comment

Originally posted by thatgirlcb7 View Post
                        hahaa yeah i knoww.. but actually the weird thing is that when it was a 4x4 the ride was so ugly
                        its much much better now? smoother? idk haha

but im getting some lowering springs or some coil sleeves or something soon so i dont have cut springs no more.....T_T
                        The way I see it is, everyone starts with the 4x4 status so it's not that big of a deal. Plus if you have a nice cb, it'll be nice at stock height or "slammed."

Not trying to knock your ride or anything, just don't like seeing people sacrifice safety for 2". That's all.

Click picture to see my mrt
                        Instagram: sikz6

Comment

like what yo did to the wing not my taste but is for sure diffrent

Comment

You got a great place to start! Welcome!

Before you purchase your suspension, I would go to the suspension forum and read the stickie about member's ratings of different setups. Very helpful stuff!

***edit
                            I hyperlinked the thread for you.
                            Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Damn homie, your CB7 is clean for sure...keep it that way.
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

excellent start actually reminds me a lot of my cb7 i just picked up a white four door on wednseday night lol but anyways nice start and good progress keep up the good work and keep us all updated

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Working...
                                X