Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hi everyone, new member here. first CB.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow it's looking good
    VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
    1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
    MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
      wow it's looking good
      Thanks alot man. I really like your sig. I feel the same way about building your own sorry...

Comment

New Christmas Eve 2012 pics

Few pics taken my Kodak z990. Hope you all like them, and Merry Christmas!

Took this one with the cell phone

Comment

How do you like those Falken Ziex tires? I had a set of those on my ITR wheels on my coupe. I was quite impressed with their overall grip and performance, considering I bought them used.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
            How do you like those Falken Ziex tires? I had a set of those on my ITR wheels on my coupe. I was quite impressed with their overall grip and performance, considering I bought them used.
            The Falkens are very good in my opinion... especially since my buddy is the general manager at American Tire Co. and he basically gives them to me

they are a very efficient tire though. Great life, great price.

Comment

Keep My Thread Alive, Snow Update*

Hey everyone! Happy New Year!
              Just another recent picture update.
              First snow of the winter!
              And the bike

trying to resize pics :\

Hope you guys like em'!
              Last edited by JusAlil4Banger; 01-13-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

very clean sirrr... i too did not expect an H in that beauty.... keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by JusAlil4Banger View Post
                  Great life, great price.
                  I once bought a set of Ziex 512s. They were bald in 5 months. Gripped well in the beginning, sure, but they didn't last long at all.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by frankeefiggscb7 View Post
                    very clean sirrr... i too did not expect an H in that beauty.... keep up the good work
                    Thanks man... struggling with it right now!

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                    I once bought a set of Ziex 512s. They were bald in 5 months. Gripped well in the beginning, sure, but they didn't last long at all.
                    I guess it all depends on how you run them... keep in mind, i haven't tried very many others yet, to be able to compare

Comment

Beautiful swap bro!! That bay is amazing, cant wait to see what else is in store for this four door. Four Doors, For More Whores!!

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Nicely done, very clean

Comment

That A Nice looking Cb And A Really Clean bay,, keep up the good work man,, hope to see more of your build as it progresses

Comment

Looks Great

Comment

nice swap very clean bay

Comment

looks good! Like what you're doing so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X