Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 coupe

its been a while since i've been on here but heres an up to date picture of my car

after i repainted the front bumper the other day

more pictures coming soon!!!!

looks good bro what you lowered on

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Originally posted by 92accord ex View Post
      looks good bro what you lowered on
      Thanks! They are coil sleeves on bilstein struts.

Comment

I love the way your car looks with the blades. That front end is lookin sexy.

Comment

Looks awesome! Keep it up!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Pet peeve, the blades are mounted opposite of each other... Other than that sweet looking ride.

LOL, please tell me you are going to rotate the front right tire with the rear left one and have your rims face the same direction. I dig the hood release cable in the grill though.

That's pretty low for a wisconny car! Bet it doubles as a plow.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
              Pet peeve, the blades are mounted opposite of each other... Other than that sweet looking ride.

LOL, please tell me you are going to rotate the front right tire with the rear left one and have your rims face the same direction. I dig the hood release cable in the grill though.

That's pretty low for a wisconny car! Bet it doubles as a plow.
              Lol I was waiting for someone to say something about the wheels. I put the directional wheels on backwards to see if anyone would notice your the first one. It sucks to drive on Wisconsin roads but once you go low you can't go up.

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                Looks awesome! Keep it up!
                Originally posted by JusAlil4Banger View Post
                I love the way your car looks with the blades. That front end is lookin sexy.
                Thank guys next thing is to put my jdm front bumper on with the fogs!! I'm currently repainting it!

Comment

Nice clean look. I liiiike it.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    Nice clean look. I liiiike it.
                    Thanks man!

Comment

Did you just buy it or were you selling it? Saw on Craigslist recently. Would have picked it up if i had the cash. Anyway nice coupe man very clean.
                      1993 accord lx coupe 5 speed f22a1 all stock for now.

Comment

showing love for the rosewood coupe

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by 92cbmil View Post
                          Did you just buy it or were you selling it? Saw on Craigslist recently. Would have picked it up if i had the cash. Anyway nice coupe man very clean.
                          I was testing waters to see what I could get for it

Comment

Working...
                          X