Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Photo Shoot New Wheels! Hella Flush Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Negative ?! your car looks awesome

my favorite picture

100% straight male and that pink actually looks cool.
    Last edited by tutsuo; 01-29-2013, 10:18 AM.
    Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
    Originally posted by deevergote
    den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

i have the tokico illuminas with ground control coilovers and ingalls front and rear camber kit with polished lower control arms and toe that are adjustable i have my rear cambered in just not the front yet i cambered it in once and my front axle popped out and broke so im kinda scared to camber the front in again i don't wanna brake it again
      Last edited by dayzielynn; 01-29-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post
        i have the tokico illuminas with ground control coilovers and ingalls front and rear camber kit with polished lower control arms and toe that are adjustable i have my rear cambered in just not the front yet i cambered it in once and my front axle popped out and broke so im kinda scared to camber the front in again i don't wanna brake it again
        You seem to have misplaced your punctuation, here, have some of these:
        ........ ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ???????????

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Looks good, but IT IS NOT FLUSH There's too much poke and wheelgap for that.
          MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197342

Comment

I have to agree that this car is definitely badass in it's own way.

And so far I dig it.

As for the criticism...

Every male on here has something to say steelblue it's her car why bash her for her style..and so what for punctuation.

When are you going to finish your 'on going project'.

I swear I liked it better when cb7tuner didn't have so many people who gave 'constructive criticism' just because they think the car isn't hellaflush or 'JDM' enough.

Please don't turn this place into another Honda-Tech..it seems that's what everyone is doing on here...'If it ain't right it ain't shit' seems to be the on going philosphy of most members now.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
              I have to agree that this car is definitely badass in it's own way.

And so far I dig it.

As for the criticism...

Every male on here has something to say steelblue it's her car why bash her for her style..and so what for punctuation.

When are you going to finish your 'on going project'.

I swear I liked it better when cb7tuner didn't have so many people who gave 'constructive criticism' just because they think the car isn't hellaflush or 'JDM' enough.

Please don't turn this place into another Honda-Tech..it seems that's what everyone is doing on here...'If it ain't right it ain't shit' seems to be the on going philosphy of most members now.
              I agree with you 10x.

Evenyone has different tastes, she made her CB "HER CB", I like it alot actually,yea she has what other people have on their CB's but she styled her car her way to stand apart.

Keep going and forget the negative feedback
              NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
              DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

i agree with HenRoc, but then again there some things they just have to be right like suspension that aint something to play with you broke an axle before i wouldnt do it again. trust me ive broken both axles to get me to figure out it wasnt right .but your car looks good keep it up dayzielynn.

Comment

Are you sure it wasn't some other issue that caused your axle problem? Ive had -6.3 degrees camber in the front of my car and never had any issues other than tire wear. You won't be able to set any kind of spring pre-load with that setup, you could technically do it, but it would raise the car. You may want to upgrade to full body coilovers for better adjustability. But just upgrading to Koni yellows may also help with your scraping issue and allow you to go lower.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

not sure but i didnt really care for the stance look on my car anyway, went to flush look.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                      Are you sure it wasn't some other issue that caused your axle problem? Ive had -6.3 degrees camber in the front of my car and never had any issues other than tire wear. You won't be able to set any kind of spring pre-load with that setup, you could technically do it, but it would raise the car. You may want to upgrade to full body coilovers for better adjustability. But just upgrading to Koni yellows may also help with your scraping issue and allow you to go lower.
                      Being low and camber can and will add stress to axles. Also age of axles plays a role too.
                      Last edited by Darkcloud; 01-30-2013, 03:51 AM.
                      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

I know that, just saying, I had -6.3 degrees of natural camber and never had an issue with my axles. -6.3 is way more than enough to put her tires into her fenders. I've run that much with no problem so I don't see why it would be different on another car of the same type.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post

agreed henry. everybody has thier own style and different things that they like. its your car, do what you want! i think its coming along great! keep it up!!

Originally posted by scudweiser
                          i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

well my front wheels are at -3 degrees right now may not look like it but they are and my rear are -4 1/2 i have a credit card gap from my wheel to my fender in the rears just got to find a way to do the fronts that way with out going lower there gots to be a way. heres a closer pic of the rear wheels and fender roll tho kinda dirty just got back from Portland when i took that pic
                            Last edited by dayzielynn; 01-30-2013, 02:02 AM.

Comment

A bigger sidewall tire would fill the gap more, it'll also raise the car some. A little stretch will help put them into the fenders more as well, just don't get to crazy with the stretch.

Comment

your car looks amazing. love it on the Klutch wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X