Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Photo Shoot New Wheels! Hella Flush Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not what i would've picked for a theme but at she is yours after all and pretty sexy

Comment

why do you still have the trunk lid? if i saw them drop it i wouldve came out stopped them, and had them watch me open the box and inspect it before they left. then its their bad, you didnt have to sign for that??

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

i already sign for it and then he put it over the fence and dropped it. i tried to get him to stay so i could see if it got damaged but he said hes running late and has to go.he said if it is damaged then you have to take it to the ups faculty.but ill have a new on Friday with my carbon fiber lip.got the 50/50 spec d tail lights to as long with my jdm front lights im going to try to get it in Honda tuning magazine my boyfriend has be talking to them after we get every thing installed were going to take the best pics possible and submit them to them and see what happens lets all hope ill make it. but here are some new pics the lights and my new 2 1/2 in pipe all the way back

Comment

posted new pics guys tell me what you think of the new headlights

Comment

Need to find you a 90-91 grill to go with the headlights.
            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Wow, 7 years later and some people are still fucked.

Some of these comments are hysterical.

Just leave her alone, you either like it or you don't, but I don't think we need 1203 comments on flushism.

Who even gives a flying fuck?

And the Finnish dude just made half the forum look like assholes....English isn't even a 2nd language for him, and he is better at it then most here. That's fucking sad.

Comment

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post
                what about now ?
                ShiroiMomoiroCB

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiKinCB View Post
                  ShiroiMomoiroCB
                  what?

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                    A set of JDM headlights and red/white tails would make this car POP>

Nice job though. And.......I think its low enough.
                    just did that 2 weeks ago see my mrt for new pic of it

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199031

Comment

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post
                      what?
                      "WhitePinkCB"
                      Last edited by ShiroiKinCB; 05-07-2013, 07:30 PM.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiKinCB View Post
                        "WhitePinkCB"
                        oh what language is that? was kinda confused when i saw it.

Comment

Its Japanese.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

私はこの車が大好きです。(Japanese for "I love this car.")

Great schematic mixture of color. Very tasteful for a female. Great job.

"There are only two types of people in this world... Those who run & win, and those who sit at the sidelines & watch the winners pass them by."

My YouTube Channel! - There's more videos here!
                            Check 'em out, hit LIKE, or even better, stay updated with more vids when you SUBSCRIBE, including vids of my JDM H23A swap!

Comment

oh kinda confused but now i get it thanks for all the comments.also some news my boyfriend was talking with honda tuning today about getting my car in the magazine sent pic to them and the mod list today so hope for the best. hes doing this for you guys on here for the cb7 community.hes trying hard and not going to give up till he gets in. finally got them to reply after 2 weeks and 4 messages.they said i have a good shot and its defiantly different and one of a kind but we will see what happens. he also brought up there has only ben one cb7 in all the magazines made and we all know who that was an the subscribers would like to see more of them not stuff we see over and over and over again you know what im talking about turboed civic or teggy or rhd this j32 that k20 ek9 type r never any cb7s. lets see something new in the magazines guys not the same shit over so hes trying to get them to get mine in for you guys so wish us luck
                              Last edited by dayzielynn; 05-11-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

how'd you have the pink honda emblem in the front? would like to do mine red.

Comment

Working...
                                X