Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Photo Shoot New Wheels! Hella Flush Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it Keep up the good work

Comment

Now that's a sick cb, I say it's perfect how it is. Good job and good color combo

Comment

thank you very much )))

here some more pics i took with my pink hood

Comment

Pink trunk! Done.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

im going to get a carbon fiber one soon as well as a pink one so ill match with both
            Last edited by dayzielynn; 01-29-2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Liking the pink wheels!.. Overall nice looking car

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                Pink trunk! Done.
                pink gas cap!!

Comment

I see tire gap... not hellaflush. Helluva try though. Definitely needs more low.

Additionally, I hope you aren't keeping it auto with a twin turbo h22. It won't work out that well. Therefore, you'll need to swap to manual. Go lower.

Comment

Love it looks great my wife said she like it as well a very unique look keep it clean

Comment

Love the wheels!! cars looking sick ever consider some pink window visers?

Comment

the lip looks nice!, you gotta have guts to paint ur rims pink tho, did you use lower springs?

Comment

You do realize she's a girl right?
                          Last edited by dj_ender; 01-26-2013, 01:28 AM.
                          Originally posted by Mishakol129
                          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

thanks thats what i was planing on with an 5 speed lsd tranny and i would go lower but i cant i put a huge gash in my tranny and forged performance said one or two more hits and im gonna go through the caseing so i had to lift it back up sucks im going to get a skid plate welded on so i dont put a hole in the caseing or oil pan

Comment

Thats a good idea, im using a road sign for my skid plate!

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post
                                I see tire gap... not hellaflush. Helluva try though. Definitely needs more low.

Additionally, I hope you aren't keeping it auto with a twin turbo h22. It won't work out that well. Therefore, you'll need to swap to manual. Go lower.
                                Horse shit.....

The only reason people underestimate the auto's is because they haven't done any research. Or they expect a 200k+ un properly taking care of trans to withstand extreme heat/beating's. Level10 will build you a trans to hold all the power you want, but for a common street car lets say 300whp a good upgraded tq converter (Does not have to be a ridiculously high stall), trans cooler, Perfomance fluid ment to hold up to such heat, and a over all healthy or rebuilt auto would hold said power if maintained.

When dealing with higher hp even a manual needs things taken in consideration, synchros, clutch/pp/ fluid/ condition etc. Some of your fastest cars are auto alot of drag racers perfer it. Stock drivetrain+loads of HP over stock=BROKE.

02 Crv
                                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X