Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Some Winter-time Pictures **56K protect your McNuggets**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Winter-time Pictures **56K protect your McNuggets**

Some were snapped the other night by my brother I think (I wasn't home so I don't know lol) and some I just snapped today a little before 12pm. It's sunny as hell which makes seeing anything impossible because of the glare off the snow.

In London (Ontario) there was about 1/2 meter of snow covering EVERYTHING, I didn't have my camera so I couldn't get any pics. Lots of cars stuck everywhere of people thinking they could just plow through the snow lol.

Got the Accords in the last couple of pics Usually that area is full, there's the 2 accords, the bus, my dad's transport, my dad's Dodge, and my sister's Toyota, you can see them in some of the pics, but they aren't all together at the same time lol. EDIT: Also just noticed our field truck makes an appearance, it's an old S10 with the box ripped off (my brother did it, no idea why

Last edited by Dinner_Time; 12-09-2006, 01:20 PM.

Sean-Dinner.com

It looks cold as hell over there, I couldnt take it.

Will's Accord

Comment

keep that ish up north.
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Damn, we never get snow like THAT here in San Antonio. I miss D.C.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
        JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

that was thursday night right? I got some freebies for ya if you want them. PM me.

Comment

Dang...you need a garage man...lol...I love the snow...but I probably couldn't live with it all the time...
            My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

lol at the thread title! *hides mcnuggets*

I can't wait for snow either...just got snow tires on yesterday plus an alignment, so now I'm ready.
              Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
                Dang...you need a garage man...lol...I love the snow...but I probably couldn't live with it all the time...
                We have a garage, but my mom uses it lol. We also have that big grey shed, but it's filled with old farm equipment and junk lol. Then we have an old pig barn at the back that we have some old tractors in lol. Oh, and it's not like this all the time :P

And the snow at my place wasn't even that bad compared to London and area, which got about 50cm to 75cm. Cars were buried, people stuck everywhere, good times lol. Where my girlfriend lives we couldn't go anywhere cause they hadn't cleaned the roads off. So 1/2 meter of snow on the road = no moving lol. There were some people driving around in there suvs going "I'm so cool, look at me!" but even then they were having a hard time lol.
                Last edited by Dinner_Time; 12-10-2006, 01:33 PM.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

looks like youse have alot of room up there, alot of land. wow 2x cbs nice
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
                    looks like youse have alot of room up there, alot of land. wow 2x cbs nice
                    Ya, living on a farm is awesome, lots of room to do whatever you want. The downside is living on a gravel road.

The white cb is the one I bought from a friend for $400 the other one my parents paid for, it was my first car but I couldn't pass up a $400 cb that only needed some body work and a new windshield lol. Plus, the other one had the windshield squirters stop working, leaked water in from no one knows where, dripped onto the driver and passenger seat, all over the floors, it sucked.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Nice car. Im up here in Massachusetts and i haven't seen any snow ye. I blame Global warming.

Comment

Originally posted by wills_accord
                        It looks cold as hell over there, I couldnt take it.
                        You and me both mang and im from the caribbean. I dont my body is built for that type of weather...lol
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

damn

i live hamilton we have no snow if it makes you better

Comment

Originally posted by baby-j
                            i live hamilton we have no snow if it makes you better
                            I hear that the southern area of Ontario is laterally lined up with Northern California...the only reason its cold over there is due to the higher elevation...

Its snowed up here in northern ontario...beautiful really...

just some pix i snappd

lake reservoir hut:

lake no more:
                            DEVOTE

Comment

i love canada

Comment

Working...
                              X