Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F20A CB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Here are the pics. Thanks alex for the upload

I'm tryin 2 sell the bra but no 1 is interested in it in the 4sale section.

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    thats cool cant wait to see .

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by Agnes93coupe View Post
    nice paint work!! i use Rustoleum and Painters Touch often and i love it but it can react at times!! good luck man and keep up the good work!!
    Thanks man. Checkout my diy page in sig.

Originally posted by Accord problems View Post
    nothing much just got done putting a new engine in my wife car . 2001 Pontiac with a 2.3 and she found a why to pop the engine with out reving or over heating .
    I got a custom embroided bra says accord in blk letters. Ill upload a pic later.

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    nothing much just got done putting a new engine in my wife car . 2001 Pontiac with a 2.3 and she found a why to pop the engine with out reving or over heating .

Leave a comment:

• Agnes93coupe
    replied
    nice paint work!! i use Rustoleum and Painters Touch often and i love it but it can react at times!! good luck man and keep up the good work!!

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Ko()kiE MonStA what's going on!?!

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    nice job there man .

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Put my header on last week. High head rustoleum silver, high heat clear satin.. tho the paint is starting to chip already. Disappointed. But its alrite. I noticed a different of course. Would like to the collector mod sometime in future. Thanks Dao for uploadin the pics cuz I can't rite now. Phone is cracked.

Here's the difference in header oem and aftermarker, plus color I used.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Over 100 views in 30hrs. Thanks. Imma do at least 3 more clear coats. Gets gaskets. And install it.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Done

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    This is what I'm using.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    I couldn't find ceramic. So I got enable. High heat rustoleum pain. Up to 1400 degree's. I appied 2 coasts now. Will b addin like 1 or 2 more. Followed by high head clear. Got it for free. Alex look at the 1st pic. U nooooo I couldn't have that ugly shit in my bay. Everything needs 2 b painted.

U no how I am. Engine and head is blk. Header silver. Plenum silver etc.

Leave a comment:

• af_1132
    replied
    It looks a lot like the DC Sports one I have, except for the O2 bung position. It looks like a ceramic coat too! Makes me think I could have gotten them same thing for a lot less money.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    B4 and After.. friend traded me Hplenum no tb for this no named header he found at the jy. Its solid! Ebay or what idk. But its solid. Welds r good. Inlet holes r nice and round not all rigged and crazy pointy to where it will cut ur hand.. I went out and bought RUSTOLEUM HIGH HEAT. UP TO 1200 DEGREES. THEY HAVE FLAT WHITE, BLK,TAN, Grey AND GLOSS BLK AND SILVER. I GOT THE SILVER because it matches my under the hood parts... it came out great! I still have a few coats to do.. they also sell high heat clear. Which imma buy. Paint was 4 bucks. 12oz can. Thanks for lookin.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X