Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F20A CB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Happy easter man

Leave a comment:

• af_1132
    replied
    Happy Easter, Bud. That's what I should have done when I did the rehaul on my front breaks and radial bearings.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied

Friend came buy to help with inner/outer rods.... roh done. Used 2.3 cl rotor and pads, with cb caliprs.

Leave a comment:

• Theos92VR4
    replied
    Just figured id offer since your car got hit in the rear bumper. Im going to be painting my car soon and bought new front and rear bumpers. The rear bumper on my car now isnt in bad shape at all, just like one or two scuffs. same color as yours, rosewood brown. If you want it you can have it for free

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    A old member and i met up 2day. He has a manvan now.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Kock-eyed... halo down. And bumper lip all fucked up from snow so I gotta redo both when it get warm.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    My shot at making a bracket. Worked out well for the 1st time... i messed up 1 edm lense cuz the tape i used left residue behind. I tried goo off, vinager all kinda shit and make it gummy. So i used soap and water it helped.. then i just sprayed it clear. Came out nice.

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    Who's leo?

My friend did find the accord that's been stealing ppls stuff. We got his plate # and a closer image of his car. Wouldn't b suprised if he's lookin now at this thread.
    leo is short for law enforcement officer . nice tail you got there .

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Polished fog... vs clear coated fog

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Who's leo?

My friend did find the accord that's been stealing ppls stuff. We got his plate # and a closer image of his car. Wouldn't b suprised if he's lookin now at this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    have you heard from leo about the theft that happened ?

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Its fine for now. New like the 1 I have is 350 to 550 plus paint.

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    dam dude you just can't get a brake . i hope that you get a new hood soon .

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    It merged as 1 piece.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    ^parked. Checkin random stuff... hood prop was use. Wind came and took it. Bent it back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X