Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90 Lx w/ int. LED's and Neons...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 Lx w/ int. LED's and Neons...

Yep my car as it sits today... 90 Lx, ebay shortram, exhaust leak, other than that all stock, well other than the Neons and Led's, haha. I did it myself over a period of time. And I put a killswitch in the ashtray so the people wont find it during inspections, or if a cop is near me! My Lx has 223,XXX miles on it.

From a distance

ya kinda blurry, (auto focus)

That's the back, the string neon is running along the back of the driver and passenger seats

Driving down the road...
    90 LX, 270,XXX miles strong!

Holy throwback.

Looking good.

Comment

nice lights, good start, what are your future plans?

Comment

Nothing much, as far as mods go a quiet exhaust and then the classic A6 cams, intake manifold, ECU, with the A4 header, and the H23 throttle body (?)... as far as interior maybe getting the seats redone, everything else is in perfect shape... And it needs a paint job the front is 2 stage, and the back is like an old $200 earl shive's job...

Comment

I'm shocked the leds are actually tasteful and look good.
          MR Thread- I brought SEXY back- LOL
          If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

Comment

look nice .......my other ride has blue neon too.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I know you can't see it really well but all the courtesy lights in the door and the dome light have gel films in them (from par-can stage lights) that have turned them blue also. if you look at one of the side shots you can see the ones one the doors.

I try to have an even balance with the lights, I don't want to have too many or it will look cluttered, ya know? but I'm thinking I might put some LED's in the AC vents and then call it quits with the lights inside.

Comment

As far as your future mods go the F22A6 only has one cam therefore you can do a cam upgrade. Also, the H23 throttle body won't bolt up to the F-series intake manifold. You'll need at least an H23 upper intake plenum for it to work. Then you can do F22A6 lower intake runners for the best in power production. If you can't find an F22A6 intake though the H23 upper plenum and lower runners with throttle body will work just fine. If you want you could have the throttle body sent out to Maxbore and for $100 he'd port and polish it for you for a modest gain.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by rudy1980
                  I'm shocked the leds are actually tasteful and look good.
                  x2, I thought "here we go again with some ricey lights"

Shit I want some now!

EDIT: doesn't accordtyper have those same wheels
                  wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7

EDIT: doesn't accordtyper have those same wheels

I'm sorta new so I don't know names yet. But as far as the rims go I got them with the car. I bought the car from my mechanic (who wants it again if I sell it, haha) and when I asked him about them he said he pulled them off a civic at a junkyard. I don't know what kind of rims they are, so if anyone knows could you let me know? I've seen them around before on different hondas, so I believe they are honda oem-sorta-kinda... but they're really light.

Comment

good job on making the neon lights look tasteful
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Working...
                      X