Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Nicely done Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicely done Accord

I just had to run this guy down when I saw him on the property today. Only got to talk to him for a few minutes, but he's a huge 4th gen fan. I gave him cb7's web addy, and told him about the meet in Ohio at the end of the month, he said he'd try to make it. He hasn't done anything under the hood except a CAI. No other performance mods yet, unless you count a huge fart can on the back. He said the paint only cost him $1800, and showed me where it follows into the door frames. (and the paint is flawless, not a ripple or burst in any of it) Then he told me he got his cousin to shoot it. The interior was really clean, shades of grey, but looked stock. He said he still has a lot of work he wants to do to it, but I thought it looked nice enough to post.

Holy Huge Wing Batman!!

I kinda want the same paint scheme. Only a darker green on the bottom and a grey-ish green on top. That, and i dont want it to follow the wheel on the front, just go straight forward.

Looks like a nice ride. Good find

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

sorry not my cup of tea

Comment

wrd. not at all.....wuz up with all these threads having riced out accords in them?

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
        Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
        1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

not too shabby

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

What ever floats your boat

Comment

Thats not bad...i like the color scheme....dont like the wing but i never liked wings. Good find my friend.

Comment

lol at the chromed out license plate on the dash, and a regular plate in the front bumper

That wing is.... really something

Comment

i like the fact that so many people all across the world are into hooking up there CB's but when some one rice's them out by putting a bowing 747 wing on the back is beyond me .... look's good but people have to stop ricing thing's out .. that was sooooooo 2001 fast and furious haha but all and all it looks really good .... madd prop's
                  we ride for riding we drive for the passion we dont have money other's do .. we do this for the love of our car's ... we are ...Barcode

Comment

Is it just me or are all the accords that arent members are almost always riced out

Like, there are a few ricers on the site, but for the most part were all "sleeper", OEM or JDM. Or a mis of the 3. Everytime someone posts up a pic of an accord they saw somewhere its always riced out

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

this was in ohio? well as said before its most def not my cup of tea but maybe we can change his mind...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

not really my style!
                        but im not trying to be mean or nothing!
                        superman wing! but
                        NICE! And PROPS!! at least it's CUSTOM!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

nice........
                          but what a huge wing.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

needs to be dropped than i could say i like it............im not big on the ricer cars but there are some ricer cars done nice....if that makes anysense...but yea drop it and it would be ok for that type of car

Comment

Its a little to much in my opinion buyt what i like about it is two things

#1 the paint the paint finish is absoultley flawless you can't get a better looking paint job than that. (but he could have went with some better looking color(s).

#2 His rims I like how there is double pair spokes (thats what they are right?) and how they make the car stand out cause its crome. (My perticualar favorite would be have gunmetal rims though)
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...55#post2618755

Comment

Working...
                              X