Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

too old????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
    dude u be surprised, there are a ton of memebers here older than us. not a matter of age but a matter of what u like
    x2 . im 33 and i like my accord.
    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Im 28 and Im lucky enough to have the CB7 as my first car!

I havent done anything to it yet, but after finding this forum I don't think I can stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Chino10460
        You know I think your wife is jealous cause you got a cb which is the best car in the world jk
        Hahaha, x2!

I think she is just jealous cause you have a new girl to work on...
        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I'm 36 and married. My wife used to think I was cheating on the internet but then I showed her that I visit cb7tuner.com 90% of the time and now she's fine with it. She even points out "CBs" when we are out. She also likes that fact that I save $ by repairing the car myself with info contained within the sight. She also met new_beginnings and thinks he is a cool guy.
          "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
          ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
            x2 . im 33 and i like my accord.
            me too

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

1.tell her its your passion and new hobby, and maybe get her involved if u really want to.
              2. your not that old
              REPPIN' THE DIRTY
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...27#post1570627

Comment

man, im 36 next weekend. (ive allways loved 3day weekends as a gift ) but ive had domestic beaters for 9 vehicles. i still have a 67fairlane i gotmarried in in 97. its pretty nice for a old design, but the old school, just cant keep up these days. sure, they are super easy to work on, but as a daily, they cant stop as well, cooling systems are antiquated, and in stop and go traffic, the brake "shoes"(yes, kids, shoes, not pads) in 10" drums start fading, and just asking for a rear-ender. dont get me wrong, nothing snaps my neck the other way than a sweet 69 nova rattin down the street. when I got my cb, we were looking for a gas sipper, and were looking at a crap load of shitty cavaliers, and spotted this little honda. it was a coupe, and test drove, figured if im gonna be stuck with it, it might as well be cool lookin. it grew on me fast, found this kick-ass sight, and cant stay away. my wife calls me ricer-boy
                i bought my cb in feb, and hadnt drove the fairlane since, the other day, i drove around the block just to run it, and scared the crap outta me! the steering is sooo sloppy, and the brakes are sooo hard, no power brake booster. its got a bench seat, and i felt like i was gonna fall out the door!! i love my cb7! but ill always have my fairlane.befor i bought it, i had no idea there were so many modifications anybody with half a brain can do on these tuners. i had thought that the import market was just full of throw away cars, but now i dont think i will ever buy a domestic car ever again unless its a kikass mustang, or a charger, or some thing sweet. but i ramble on. tell us more bout yuorself. i play alot of halo too!!
                Last edited by angus67; 05-15-2008, 11:13 PM. Reason: the voices told me to
                you'll love my nuts!

Comment

I'm 18?
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by angus67
                    man, im 36 next weekend. (ive allways loved 3day weekends as a gift ) but ive had domestic beaters for 9 vehicles. i still have a 67fairlane i gotmarried in in 97. its pretty nice for a old design, but the old school, just cant keep up these days. sure, they are super easy to work on, but as a daily, they cant stop as well, cooling systems are antiquated, and in stop and go traffic, the brake "shoes"(yes, kids, shoes, not pads) in 10" drums start fading, and just asking for a rear-ender. dont get me wrong, nothing snaps my neck the other way than a sweet 69 nova rattin down the street. when I got my cb, we were looking for a gas sipper, and were looking at a crap load of shitty cavaliers, and spotted this little honda. it was a coupe, and test drove, figured if im gonna be stuck with it, it might as well be cool lookin. it grew on me fast, found this kick-ass sight, and cant stay away. my wife calls me ricer-boy
                    i bought my cb in feb, and hadnt drove the fairlane since, the other day, i drove around the block just to run it, and scared the crap outta me! the steering is sooo sloppy, and the brakes are sooo hard, no power brake booster. its got a bench seat, and i felt like i was gonna fall out the door!! i love my cb7! but ill always have my fairlane.befor i bought it, i had no idea there were so many modifications anybody with half a brain can do on these tuners. i had thought that the import market was just full of throw away cars, but now i dont think i will ever buy a domestic car ever again unless its a kikass mustang, or a charger, or some thing sweet. but i ramble on. tell us more bout yuorself. i play alot of halo too!!
                    ROFL
                    Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

35 is not old bro, and I doubt you are the oldest cb7tuner...

I know for a FACT you are not the oldest tuner ...

man you never stop tuning...I'll still be tuning in my 60's I hope...hell 70's
                      ____

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                        we have two owners here in norcal that are pretty old...thats relative to my age.
                        I think he's talking about me... I'm 43 and still love my H swap! Don't let anyone tell you you're too old for anything. You're only too old of you believe it!
                        Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                        Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                          I'm 18?
                          i dont know, are you 18? i think you are too old if you cant remember if you are 18 or not. ha
                          you'll love my nuts!

Comment

well buddy, tell your wife to do this"

"honey, you need a good car that gets good gas. Lets go find you a nice affordable car."

take her and get her a cb7!

"honey, now you see why I like the accord........now make a name on cb7tuner.com and see the other female tuners on there. make some friends. and lets start putting money into both our accords and go to all the meets with other cb people"

tell her to quit bitching, at least you are putting money into a cb7 and not another woman.

I am married twice, once to my husband and once to this site. You will gain a lot of friends, and info from here.

This is my second family. I am actually driving from kansas out to tullahoma TN june 13th weekend. If you want to meet some people ( a lot of people with accords) come out to jacobs farewell meet.

this will be the 5-6th time I have driven 650 miles to see other cb people, because they are like family to me now.

oh and your not that old. My dad is in love with my car and wants one and he is 46

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

your never to old to have pride in your car, i was at the auto parts store one night getting some stuff and i was standing out front of my car talking to a friend and this nice integra pulls up next to us my friend was like "damn thats hella clean" and this guy gets out and we comment on how nice his car and stuff and he shows up all what he has then my friend ask how old he was lol he said ill be 71 next month

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                                well buddy, tell your wife to do this"

"honey, you need a good car that gets good gas. Lets go find you a nice affordable car."

take her and get her a cb7!

"honey, now you see why I like the accord........now make a name on cb7tuner.com and see the other female tuners on there. make some friends. and lets start putting money into both our accords and go to all the meets with other cb people"

tell her to quit bitching, at least you are putting money into a cb7 and not another woman.

I am married twice, once to my husband and once to this site. You will gain a lot of friends, and info from here.

This is my second family. I am actually driving from kansas out to tullahoma TN june 13th weekend. If you want to meet some people ( a lot of people with accords) come out to jacobs farewell meet.

this will be the 5-6th time I have driven 650 miles to see other cb people, because they are like family to me now.

oh and your not that old. My dad is in love with my car and wants one and he is 46
                                Jacob's farewell meet? Where's he going?

Comment

Working...
                                X