Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

200hp for free....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200hp for free....

my potna is thinkin about putting this h22a into his cb7 ....
    the only problem is that the h22a is stolen
    we are in jackson,ms
    personaly ive never had a cop under my hood before they not real big on that down here....but what is the possibility that say if a cop pulled him over and did look under the hood would they find out it was stolen????

couldnt he file the vin num from under the h22a on the block off???

1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Comment

Buying Stolen parts its what keeps the Ninja business open, I don't know who stole it but you getting it knowing someone paid their hard earned money for that motor you are just as good as the person who stole it.
        Last edited by PUMASTi; 09-28-2008, 08:46 PM.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Comment

i hope you get caught with it and get in trouble for recieving stolen property.

try it. let us now how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
              i hope you get caught with it and get in trouble for recieving stolen property.

try it. let us now how it goes.
              X100.

I really hate thief's. You have no Idea the trouble you give people. People that worked hard and spend their money just to have that one part that they want. And here you come and take it because you think it would go better in your car.

1993 Accord EX
              2011 Subaru STi

Comment

we dont do that stuff around here, yo potna (pronounced partner, for those who were like WTF at first) is better off doing it himself. I would think that anyone that replies to you with written instructions on how to disguise a stolen motor could somehow someway be held accountable. I would advise against anyone trying to offer up suggestions. sorry dude, but this is why the tuner world gets a bad rap and is always in danger of getting laws out against us and shit.

-sean
                Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

good luck honestly if had a motor stolen from me the guy that stole it better hope the cops got him firstbut if the # are filed off it gonna raise intrest so your fucked either way

Comment

Here in Cali there are so many chop shops in the Bay Area that deals stolen motors on Craigs. Most of them get rid of the Vin#s or replace them with another motors # from a junkyard.

The only way you will get caught here:

#1) If you get pulled over and the cop happens to pop your hood and sees you have a swapped un-Bar'ed motor.

#2) If he's a smart one he'll tow your car for not having a pollution controlled car to get checked out if it looks TOO fishy. Take pictures of your setup and run the #s on it and if you clear that he'll just send you to the Ref. If your car matches any stolen vehicles....ur in deep shit basically.

Towing your car is extreme but if you get caught up racing at the time you get pulled over thats when it will happen.

#3) Import car shows: Undercover cops be checking out rides at HIN. A few years back, some show cars were found to have stolen engines with some owners not even knowing they were stolen in the first place...

My take on it is that it's not worth it even though it's free. I believe in Karma and if you hop on that, it's basically like aiding the import black market and is no better than buying some xtasy/weed on the streets. Having a hot motor is like driving a stolen car. I almost bought a H22a turbo'ed CB7 back in highschool here in San Jose...but as soon as the owner admitted that he bought the engine and found out it was stolen I passed.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                    JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                    1994 Prelude V-Tec
                    1999 CL 3.0
                    2000 Prelude
                    2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                    1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                    1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
                    1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

ALL thieves must die. I've spent a lot of money on my car and I worry about thieves every time I walk away from my car. Last year my house was broken into and burglarized. They took over $10,000 worth of property that my wife and I worked hard and saved up to purchase. Now some asshat has my property and doesn't value it nearly as much as I did because he didn't have to work for it. In my opinion, recieving stolen property is worse than actually stealing it. If no one would buy the stolen property, there would be less of a reason to steal it in the first place.

So I say, tell your friend to put the motor in his car, drive it over to the guy it was stolen from, give him the motor (and the car), then go walk over to the police department and turn himself in so he can be butt-raped in prison every day for the rest of his worthless life.

BTW, I have no respect for you for making this post in the first place. The answer should be obvious to any right minded person. If you have to ask the question, you have some morality issues...
                      Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                      Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
                        ALL thieves must die. I've spent a lot of money on my car and I worry about thieves every time I walk away from my car. Last year my house was broken into and burglarized. They took over $10,000 worth of property that my wife and I worked hard and saved up to purchase. Now some asshat has my property and doesn't value it nearly as much as I did because he didn't have to work for it. In my opinion, recieving stolen property is worse than actually stealing it. If no one would buy the stolen property, there would be less of a reason to steal it in the first place.

So I say, tell your friend to put the motor in his car, drive it over to the guy it was stolen from, give him the motor (and the car), then go walk over to the police department and turn himself in so he can be butt-raped in prison every day for the rest of his worthless life.

BTW, I have no respect for you for making this post in the first place. The answer should be obvious to any right minded person. If you have to ask the question, you have some morality issues...

x2... if someone HAS to steal something, the only thing reasonable is food to survive.

Comment

That's some sheisty ass shit. I say you guys go for it! Karma is a bitch and you and your "potna" deserve what you get. I hope it comes around like the fucking devil's merry-go-round. You just fucked yourself in this community, no one here will show you any respect at all.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                            That's some sheisty ass shit. I say you guys go for it! Karma is a bitch and you and your "potna" deserve what you get. I hope it comes around like the fucking devil's merry-go-round. You just fucked yourself in this community, no one here will show you any respect at all.
                            Fucking a right. This is shady.
                            wat?

Comment

im going to keep all my bad comments to myself but for the love of god if you know its stolen DONT TAKE IT
                              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                              X