Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

after all my work someone totals my in 1 hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after all my work someone totals my in 1 hit

well... unfortunatly i put a heaping amount of money into my car... just to be hit by some dickweed in a silver 96 accord this morning... hit my front drivers side so hard it ripped my strut and control arms OFF the car and knocked my crossmember out... ie, it was laying on the ground, engine and all... then i had to crawl out my back window (busted in accident) why me...

to let ya know yesterday i:
    bought and installed NEW 1piece headlights, front bumper and cover, radiator (again), cleaned and re-installed my idle and fast idle control valves, new egr, cleaned up my throttlebody, put in a short ram intake, new front brakes, finally did my valve cover gasket, replaced a rusty door, picked up a jy hood and put it on... i mean guys and gals my cb looked and ran WAY beter than when i first bought it

ugh in short i made my previously wrecked cb new again... just to have it all destroyed and totalled on the way to work... LUCKY ME!!! i was doin the speed limit (35) and the guy fell asleep behind the wheel and from the marks and damage the po-lice said he was doing about 70... if i wouldnt have swerved when i saw him coming around the bend it would have been a head on and alot worse... this isn't my day... no more brown cb's for me...

to top it off the guy had absolutely NO NOTING on his car... 100% illegal and he was from ohio with stolen pa plates and stickers... and with my liability only insurance the accident was a total loss... i cant wait till my nerves settle enough for the pain to set in... ya know to make my day complete... because i live feeling like someone dropped my car on me... at least the air bag didnt bloody my face...

so to all my fellow cb7 drivers, be careful, alert, and above all else BE SAFE my friends... because you never know where it's coming from...obviously god hates cb7's
    HELL YEAH!!!
    75.68%
    NO NOT SO MUCH
    24.32%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by bigbadnothing85; 06-02-2009, 10:19 AM.
    THOU SHALT NOT SHIT IN DEEVE'S WHEATIES

Thats rough man, all the best...

Sounds like you need a bottle of something good n strong and a day off... lol

Glad to see your not really hurt bad from the accident.
    My System
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

damn man i'm sorry to hear about your cb. i woulda knocked tha f*ck outta that guy.
      My cb7

h22a
      5-spd lsd
      Lord, grant me the serenity
      to accept the things I cannot change,
      the courage to change the things I can,
      and the wisdom to hide the bodies
      of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

well i still have my 93 5spd... but i need a car dolly to get it to my house, and it has a bent valve... so i need a timing kit and new valves for it to be mobile... the newly totalled auto was supposed to be parts... but with the crossmember on the ground... lol not anymore
        Last edited by bigbadnothing85; 06-02-2009, 11:27 AM.

Comment

just get another cb and sue the shit out of him
          good way to get volk te37s

Comment

wow that is shitty man sorry about that
            better to have loved your cb7
            than to never have loved a cb7 at all

Comment

Yeah... you should be able to sue his life away

Comment

sucks to hear man but damn one piecers one daay on the car?

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Ouch... I feel your pain bro
                  I would of beat him half way to death with the crossmember and put him right back in his car like nothing happen

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

File a lawsuit. Even tough he had NOTHING on the car he will still have to pay for damages and restitution to you. You will still end up getting money for the accident but to recover ALL your funds (ie full price of the car, anything you had on it parts wise, etc) your going to have to file a civil suit.

Dont let this guy go unpunished. Get your money for the car and anything else that was damaged in the accident.

Beating someone because they hit you is NOT going to solve a damn thing. Your gonna end up in as much trouble as the other driver. You handle it maturely and you'll get ALOT further
                    "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                    sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                    Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                    Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

did the person stay for the authorities? He should be arrested for that, then'll you'll have a guaranteed case against him in court.

Hope you fell better and i hope it works out for you in the long run.

Such a sad thing.

Comment

that sucks man, i hope the guys insurance will atleaste give you a good check that you will be able to start over again.

Comment

Def Sue his ass off .. make him pay for something ! shit i would be on a prow looking/talking with lawyers to get restitution . do you have pictures of how she sat after the crash , and did the Dueche Bagg get arrested ?

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

well i need to get my car outa the impound first... he hit me hard enough to wrap the driver front tire around and indent it into the drivers door and bow the roof, i had to PRY the passenger doors open with a 4-way to get my shit (bowed the roof and moved the pillars)... i had to crawl out the back window... he stayed there but his car was 100% illegal... a 96 2dr accord too... i can only imagine how bad it woulda been if i didn't see him a second before and try to swerve... f**ker smacked the drivers headlight dead center...

well my new phrase....

IF YOU LIVE ACCORDingly... YOU MIGHT DIE ACCORDingly lol

so now i'm down from 3 cb's to 1cb... my 93lx 5spd... has a bent valve though, buuuut at least i got one left... and i didnt pay over $250 for any of them, still burns my ass though, but since i need to rip the head off, why not just do the junk yard buildup?
                            Last edited by bigbadnothing85; 06-04-2009, 08:32 AM.

Comment

That really sucks. Get another one and do it all over again or move up to a nicer car.

Comment

Working...
                              X