Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Updated the Beginner Forum rules. Threads offering free parts are no longer allowed.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated the Beginner Forum rules. Threads offering free parts are no longer allowed.

I didn't want to do it, but there's no way around it.

From here on out, any thread offering free parts will be regarded as a thread selling something.

Why?

Because when someone has something for free, people ALWAYS ask for these free items to be shipped. Then money is involved. If the item doesn't make it, or the money doesn't come through, people come crying to me. I don't want to hear it anymore.

Keep it to the classifieds.

If I can't figure out how to make signatures invisible to beginners, selling in your sig will be next.

I thought selling in your sig was already a no-no?

Comment

One more suggestion:
      Make the search button a HUGE, flashing, red button.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Links to items for sale have been allowed... but rather than "go here to see my items for sale" the links say what the items are, and how much for them... so yeah, might as well post what you have for sale in EVERY post!

I can't quite figure out how to make sigs invisible to beginners and non-members. I may have to ban selling in sigs altogether.

Additionally, I keep getting bombarded with newcomers asking why they can't get into the classifieds section. They're folling sig links that bypass the sticky, so they don't even have a chance to read it! (then they get flamed by members telling them to read the sticky, which they are unable to see as a newcomer!)

If people want something, they can browse the classifieds. That's why they're there.

Comment

How about making it so people cant make their entire signature area (from border to border) a clickable link. That annoys the shit out of me. I guess I could just not show sigs at all.

Comment

We need more people to donate , not whine.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
              How about making it so people cant make their entire signature area (from border to border) a clickable link. That annoys the shit out of me. I guess I could just not show sigs at all.
              ...you say this followed by a full link sig...

The clickable link is good when it goes to a members ride page.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post

I laughed when I rolled over and the cursor turned into a little hand.

Comment

Maybe if you could make all the begginers see this pic that has the hand pulling the cursor from creating a new thread to the search button. To comment on the new rule, do people really not have common sense anymore. I mean I take the no selling means no offering of any kind, for money or not. That and I thought have for sale links in your broke the rules already

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                  "The Turtle"
                  DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

eh... sorry... i had a few takers, but only one actually read where it said that "ima broke-ass so i'll meet you and you can take whatever you want" ... but in the end no one came through and my former 'friend' got bored and unloaded on it with a 12ga. ah the bonds of a lifelong 'friendship'
                    Last edited by bigbadnothing85; 06-10-2009, 04:42 PM. Reason: because now i'm on the asshole list
                    THOU SHALT NOT SHIT IN DEEVE'S WHEATIES

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post

No that's not what I meant. I was talking about how a few people have their sig centered, and everywhere you click (even off the sig, but in the cell area) it's a hyperlink.

I just shrank my sig, thought it was already relatively small, but now it's smaller yet. I can't find an example of what I'm referring to at the moment.

*EDIT* Here we go - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/member.php?u=18788

Comment

You know whats been getting on my nerves, people who have like 100 fucking things bouncing around in their sig. I mean i don't need to fucking see like 10 bats flying around, a ufo shooting shit, your cb, your grandma giving a handjob and like 3 eagles flying solo.

LIKE wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                          like 10 bats flying around, a ufo shooting shit, your cb, your grandma giving a handjob and like 3 eagles flying solo.

LIKE wtf.
                          Lol is that an attack against RicerBoi??
                          Originally posted by chessboxer
                          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                          Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                            Lol is that an attack against RicerBoi??
                            lol i missed this
                            but methinks it is, except i dont have what he listed
                            haha win ^_^
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                              ...and yet yours is

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
                              We need more people to donate , not whine.
                              well...deev keeps forgetting to put it up there with the ads...and I keep forgetting cause I'm not reminded
                              ____

Comment

Working...
                              X