Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I suck at this online stuff lol

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Originally posted by JDMHondaGuy View Post
      OMFG! It's red vs. blue for MW2!!!

lmao! that was both funny and stupid at the same time.

my new turbo build

Comment

add yourmomkrasandra i posted it up bad last time (this isnt my id) but i play somtimes

Comment

i just came back from a MW2 tournament. no one came LOL. the ones that did sucked. i was disappoint

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
            i just came back from a MW2 tournament. no one came LOL. the ones that did sucked. i was disappoint
            wait....they have mw2 tournaments.how do u find these things out.

my new turbo build

Comment

Shit I play every night!! Right now I'm a level 50....Hit me up

My user name is the same....StinkinLincoln90

Friend Request Me!!!

Oh I got a PS3
              Last edited by StinkinLincoln; 03-05-2010, 09:02 PM.

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
              1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
              1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                wait....they have mw2 tournaments.how do u find these things out.
                LOL i found it by chance. it was at a local play n trade. we usually go for super smash or street fighter tourneys. they just had that one but it failed . we would've won for sure

no
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by eulogy_1981 View Post
                  shit i dont even play on a tv i have real people acting it out.

i played codmw2 on the ps3 and its childs play. ps3 good machine but real hardcore players play on xbox live.

hahaha

Comment

ps3 is full of campers while xbox is full of hackers. i have a rougher time playing on ps3 than i did on xbox. has anyone ever bothered to check the top k/d in the world? they are all HACKERS or at least hacked/modded the game. the scores are so unbelievably high that the numbers overlap the gamertags! there was even a team who's k/d was 1337. ps3 top players are bad but not as bad as xbox. are they banned? hell no! they never get banned.

in other news, infinity ward bosses were fired by activision. i lol'd and was very happy . now they want to sue activision . its not really clear but it seems infinityward wanted to keep the modern warfare titles for themselves (and they want to be their own company now). bleh its all jumbled. crazy though

no
                    $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

ps3 is full of campers while xbox is full of hackers. i have a rougher time playing on ps3 than i did on xbox. has anyone ever bothered to check the top k/d in the world? they are all HACKERS or at least hacked/modded the game. the scores are so unbelievably high that the numbers overlap the gamertags! there was even a team who's k/d was 1337. ps3 top players are bad but not as bad as xbox. are they banned? hell no! they never get banned.

in other news, infinity ward bosses were fired by activision. i lol'd and was very happy . now they want to sue activision . its not really clear but it seems infinityward wanted to keep the modern warfare titles for themselves (and they want to be their own company now). bleh its all jumbled. crazy though
                      not only campers but spawn killers, they all get marathon and lightweight and rush to our spawn, some kill us other try haha, then they realize when they go to our spaw we spawn at thiers haha works our quite well in demo, plus i found out they dont like it when you spawn kill em after they have been haha and marathon cold-blooded pr and ninja-pro work tons better as they cant here you or see your name heres 2 title you may want to avoid if you dont like campers or spawn killers

camp of duty: lagfire 2
                      Call of duty: spawn killers 2

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                      1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread
                      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Reason I defected to Bad Company 2. You cannot camp at all. You'll be left behind.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
                          Reason I defected to Bad Company 2. You cannot camp at all. You'll be left behind.
                          told you it was good lol. bad company has always had a fantastic online multiplayer. granted, i dont like the new crappy kill cam they added much but the rest is great. i was a skill level 2 in bc1 on xbox. man i miss that game

bc1 = awesome
                          bc2= awesome

mw1= great
                          mw2= annoying
                          waw = bleh

no
                          $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

BFBC 2 online is soo much better. I'll still play Mw2 online more often until I completely finish beating campaign on Battle company, then Ill move onto playing it online.

ibr_adam09

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                              BFBC 2 online is soo much better. I'll still play Mw2 online more often until I completely finish beating campaign on Battle company, then Ill move onto playing it online.

ibr_adam09
                              Hells yeah dawg. PS3 right?

told you it was good lol. bad company has always had a fantastic online multiplayer. granted, i dont like the new crappy kill cam they added much but the rest is great. i was a skill level 2 in bc1 on xbox. man i miss that game

bc1 = awesome
                              bc2= awesome

mw1= great
                              mw2= annoying
                              waw = bleh
                              WAW - I got sick real bad. I sold it off ebay. Now I'm debaitng if I should sell my MW2 copy off ebay as well.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Yessir

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                                -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Working...