Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bye bye MW2 , sig

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

http://www.mspointsgenerators.com/?i=555511

free MS points for you xbox guys.

FREE

Comment

someone tried to diss me and my friend. we were passing the control and just raping. we were under the s/n flamboyantmonkey. so the guys diss and i quote "hey flamboyantmonkey, your name is longer than my dick." we got all quite and i just said "thats pretty sad". the whole game room starting laughing. best day ever rofl
        Last edited by Law Grandeur; 04-13-2010, 01:19 PM.

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

ive defected to bc2 also, tons better, although i play mw2 sometimes, it gets me so worked up everytime i play though

and you ps3 guys who havent added me, heres my mw2 account: almost_JDM and for everything else my main one is Tidashoni

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I'm on the 360 most the time I'm not workn. Gt: jdmninja5286 love the game hopefully I hear from someone

Comment

People still play this game?
              EXTERMINATE ALL MUFFINS!

I WANT YOU! TO JOIN THE CAKE MILITARY SERVICE.
              DO YOUR PART! FOR YOUR SWEET-TOOTH!

Comment

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=54203096

enjoy

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i freakin love this game!! ADD ME lillyfromNC I'm almost level 49 i rock at CODMWF2

Comment

When does the map pack come out for PC? Or is it already released? Doesn't cost for PC users does it?

Comment

I play this game religiously!

PS3: MANSAUCE420

360: DTOWNREX

add me!

Comment

PS3-Quencin14

Send message tellin me who it is.
                        My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Add me, tell me cb7 sn when u do.
                          PSN
                          T-N-C

I got the red/yellow light of death last Friday, but I got lucky and found someone local to fix it for $69.

Anybody else?
                          NEW PSN
                          H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                          RIP

Comment

Psn Chris_Ch1mpmunk

MW2 ftw

Also what you think of battle field 2 cuz i bought it and thought it was wack so i sold it idk maybe i like faster pace games

Comment

Why I don't have this game yet I have no idea. sounds awesome hmmmmm.
                              Ground Up Construction In Progress
                              Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X