Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill be on in like 10 min send an invite or friend request if your on! UnLucky BRs
    Accord SE

93se
    Members Ride
    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
    Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

woot. patch.
      i may consider playing again

Comment

care package patched again? some dude was doing it earlier today (on ps3)

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

from what ive seen they patched the unlimited glitch. the running glitch. and the SHITTY server

Comment

hmmm interesting. they will find more glitches in a week

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

mw2 thread huh nice, i like i play on the 360 Xx Ric3R xX

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

Comment

bigDADDYkeith916

^^^^^^
                Add me on Ps3.

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
                My Precious Toy
                Swap Thread
                916 Cb7
                "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
                "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

ill be on after i get some around 11pm.cant rush things u kno..

my new turbo build

Comment

i got modern warfare2 for both the ps3 & 360 lol. im further in level on the 360 than the ps3. my screen names on both are...

peteypete cb7 on 360

peteycb7 on ps3
                    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

so who else fuckin hates those bastards who use marathon, lightweight, and commando, and they banzai rush u non stop and its hard as hell to hit them (im not bad at the game at all, just its Effed up with them running so fast...)
                      only to have them "knife" you from what seems like 10 feet away...
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Installing a turbo and planning to tune later is kinda like having sex and planning to put the condom on afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                        xbox 360
                        WOWSERS! man that tv is freaking big as hell, looks like the cabinet from Narnia lol.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGsnorlax View Post
                          so who else fuckin hates those bastards who use marathon, lightweight, and commando, and they banzai rush u non stop and its hard as hell to hit them (im not bad at the game at all, just its Effed up with them running so fast...)
                          ive played agaisnt one guy i kept forgetting his name but i seen him kill my whole team twice with that damn comando and tacticle knife, he also had light weight and marathan....now i cant get too mad because i used light weight, marathon, and comando with my Uzi and 9mm with extended mag but only cus i play capture the flag and domination....add me ppl i dont play it as much cus just got bored but im pretige 1 at lvl 69 "jaber18"

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGsnorlax View Post
                            x2 that shit sucks.nothing a shtgun cant handel.

my new turbo build

Comment

il be adding people today send invites sucks killing this guy so fast ima snipa though head shots i got 2000+
                              1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

psn: jdm_cb7 add up. Search and destroy ftwwww

oh and when bfbc comes out I'll be using Topsy_Crett

Comment

Working...
                                X