Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

"It's just an Accord..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mercyboy
    replied
    ya i had the same promblem too....Some people never seem to go outside the real world and expirience different cars....Some people called my cAR a acura legend >:@

Leave a comment:

• Gathers
    replied
    Originally posted by Eazy M 316 View Post
    dude just blow it off dont let it get to you. theres this guy who drives a hatch and EVERYWHERE i mean everywhere i see him he stops and revs his engine like i care. Like three nights ago me and my girlfriend were outside just got back from the store and i hear his fart cannon coming down the street he slams on his breaks just to yell "ACCORDS ARE ***" then drives off like hes hard people are dumb and if your car isnt "FAST AND FURIOUS" or "HECTORS RUNNIN SPOON ENGINES AND NAAAWWWWWSSSSS" everyone will give u shit

That was seriously some funny ish. Anyhow, everyone of the those people that you mentioned, the ones that look down on the Cb7... They are not true enthusiasts. Appreciation of a tastefully modified car in general doesn't exist for someone who doesn't know what they're actually looking at... The rice mentality... that's all it is.

Leave a comment:

• esskater892
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico Suave View Post
    Got to go to work but one weekend I was talking with two of my buddies one has a CB7 and the other has a BB4 (prelude) anyways we are just standing around in a parking lot on our main street here talking back and forth and had this other guy that was in the same parking lot come over and say "Hey wanna race I bet I can beat your ricer with my Z28" I looked and laughed at him and told him "first off my car isn't 'ricey' and second ok we can race.... lets see who can make it to the furthest gas station on one tank" and that shut him up real quick and he just had this dumbfounded look on his face and my buddies and I just went back to talking and he walked off and left the parking lot lmao that made my night.
    HAHA!! thats great!

Leave a comment:

• accordkid16
    replied
    thank you for writing this i feel the exact same way..i'm sure many of us do....and your car is very nice.

Leave a comment:

• 1990accordex-r
    replied
    Originally posted by Eazy M 316 View Post
    "HECTORS RUNNIN SPOON ENGINES AND NAAAWWWWWSSSSS" everyone will give u shit
    I lol'd.

Leave a comment:

• Chico Suave
    replied
    Didn't get to read all they way through....

Got to go to work but one weekend I was talking with two of my buddies one has a CB7 and the other has a BB4 (prelude) anyways we are just standing around in a parking lot on our main street here talking back and forth and had this other guy that was in the same parking lot come over and say "Hey wanna race I bet I can beat your ricer with my Z28" I looked and laughed at him and told him "first off my car isn't 'ricey' and second ok we can race.... lets see who can make it to the furthest gas station on one tank" and that shut him up real quick and he just had this dumbfounded look on his face and my buddies and I just went back to talking and he walked off and left the parking lot lmao that made my night.

Leave a comment:

• esskater892
    replied
    Originally posted by 415cb7 View Post
    Here's a tiny clip of an accord :] That's the first time I had seen an accord in media, besides commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFbLRZCExBk
    at 1:50
    booom shocka locka!

worst rap ever.

Leave a comment:

• CB7 Sleeper
    replied
    So true, I want to delete it, but it's one of my better threads.

Leave a comment:

• JoshM
    replied
    Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    Because you put it in the noob section. They never let threads die.
    I still stand by this comment.

Leave a comment:

• aclude
    replied
    alot of people dont believe me when i spend my damn 6 month straight , save every penny i got until i have enought money to do a swap..h22a4 swap. now i had that swap already and people that drive civics, integras, are kinda of afraid of my swap because they know they will get spank. some civic guys told me..why don u get all those money and start to fix the exterior first , I replied , is not what you do , but is about what do u like to do. And he shutted up..lol

Leave a comment:

• Preston
    replied
    Originally posted by true-bluecb7 View Post
    this Was My (ex) Girlfriend's Status: | From Shitmydadsays: "don't Ask For My Opinion Then. I Said Congrats On The Car, Just Saying Nobody's Panties Are Getting Wet From A Fucking Honda Accord." Lmfao. Speak For Yourself, Old Man.
    Lmfao

Leave a comment:

• Julianachos
    replied
    This was my (ex) girlfriend's status: | from shitmydadsays: "Don't ask for my opinion then. I said congrats on the car, just saying nobody's panties are getting wet from a fucking Honda Accord." lmfao. speak for yourself, old man. :P

Leave a comment:

• Slick_Nine
    replied
    sick ass ebrake slide.

Leave a comment:

• rave93
    replied
    Originally posted by 415cb7 View Post
    Here's a tiny clip of an accord :] That's the first time I had seen an accord in media, besides commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFbLRZCExBk
    at 1:50
    that bitch has fogs am i right?

Leave a comment:

• WhiteGhost
    replied
    You look like you could beat them up...........So beat um up!!!!!!!!And get some work done to your CB AND BEAT THEM THAT WAY TOO!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X