Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

about to donate my car

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about to donate my car

what's up cbtuner I'm fed up with my CB7 I'm about to donate the car its has to many problems which I can't offord to fix it....do anybody here have any experience with donating their car cuz I heard that you get money back during tax season

You could contact the licensing place in your town, or Google it and see what their regulations are??

Comment

Originally posted by cb786 View Post
      what's up cbtuner I'm fed up with my CB7 I'm about to donate the car its has to many problems which I can't offord to fix it....do anybody here have any experience with donating their car cuz I heard that you get money back during tax season
      donating!? umm u cant sell it? i would think u would get more money if u sold it.. r the problems that many that it wont sell?

Comment

Aint nobody gonna buy my car cuz 1 the front end suspension is mess up and 2 rear engine mount is shot

Comment

that ^ ain't nothing

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

I lend u my car for a whole day trust me its bad vibration in the car is like sitting on a massage chair I'm just mad to the point when I call it a POS

Comment

I lend u my car for a whole day trust me its bad vibration in the car is like sitting on a massage chair I'm just mad to the point when I call it a POS
              vibration is cause of the motor mount. That's an easy fix. I bet you could sell it, how's the body?

As far as donating the car, you just get a receipt for a charitable donation and that is what you take with you to your tax preparer. Probably not worth it, since the standard deduction for filing single is much higher than what you'll get for the car by donating it. Also it's not a credit or rebate, it's a deduction. So unless you itemize thousands of dollars worth of deductions at tax time, just throw the car on craigslist and be up front with any know issues it may have.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Aint nobody gonna buy my car cuz 1 the front end suspension is mess up and 2 rear engine mount is shot
                Sell it to someone that needs a car that atleast runs for cheap, if you donate they are gonna auction it off to the dealers and get whatever cash they can get.

I would buy that cb

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Car is not mint but is in good condition but the front bumper is crack and hanging a little and rear bumper paint is chipping off..and I forgot mention that sometimes it backfire..

I love hondas my CB is faster than my last car but to many problems
                  Last edited by cb786; 07-12-2010, 10:30 PM.

Comment

i'd buy it too, fix th susp and motor mount and resell =]

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

send your radiator to me pal
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I would but on a tight budget plus I have 2 kids so they come first

Comment

CB786 i feel your agony man, i bought my cb7 out of straight desperation and most days right now i wish i had not even though it was only a 1000 bucks the mechanic know it much less than a great car but sold me it anyway (stopped getting his service) it got me to and from for like 4months then cylinders failed and its been overheating and having all sorts of electrical problems ever since but I am very slowly trying to put a little more toward making it go right and fast again.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                            send your radiator to me pal
                            You do realize this is the beginner section correct?
                            See you in 3 days.

This thread will now be closed because it is only going to encourage people to ask for parts, or the OP to offer parts.

OP - A donation is a donation - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donation

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                            X