Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

OMFG!!!found pics of 1st cb after crash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I learned my lesson i just blow everybody off. i tell everybody like you said just go to the track

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
      fuckin white boy eh? later.

totally agree. This is why racism still exists WE classify people by skin color. When I talk to my children i dont tell thim my black friend los or my brown friend, this just perpetuates the problem. Wanna make the world a better place stop using asinine terms and teach you fellow humans how to descibe someone w/out using skin color or race. Good day
      h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Originally posted by noobcake View Post
        sooo you wanted to impress whiteboys girl?
        sort of...she was talkin smak too..i wanted to shut them down..and all my friends were near me eggin me on along with them..so i feel in....

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
        nice paint...
        yeah bout that...the car was this gray with brown like poop brown huge flakes on it and the clear was fadeing bad so it looked bad....so sand and primer white..it was temp
        Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
        Is the a xenon rear bumper or is that a Kaminari?
        xenon full kit...well was...came with car...bought car for 450 with 4 flat tires off of a major new crack head

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
        The car looks like a big hump of rice. No offense
        yeah was a work in progress

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by lxinks View Post
          totally agree. This is why racism still exists WE classify people by skin color. When I talk to my children i dont tell thim my black friend los or my brown friend, this just perpetuates the problem. Wanna make the world a better place stop using asinine terms and teach you fellow humans how to descibe someone w/out using skin color or race. Good day
          i dont mean white boy as a bad slur..he was white as day trin to act gangster with dreads when he lived with his rich mommy and daddy who bought him the car.....to me thats a white boy

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
            fuckin white boy eh? later.
            He'll kill you.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

so you were beating him, he got pissed and put you into a wall?

since when does that stuff happen in CT, or anywhere? I mean I know we live in a tough area and all

Comment

Next time u have the upper hand n ur winning, just ease off bro...if u kno u got it fall back instead of tryin to prove yourself to a stranger..I bet if he crashed mommy n daddy gave him a slap on the wrist 5k in parts or a new car...n what Happens to you? No car, no transportation, possible suspended license n a bad headache

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                  The car looks like a big hump of rice. No offense
                  Your new cb looks better, What was the name of the rear bumper u had, I think it would've looked nicer on a cb9 but it wouldn't fit.
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                    Your new cb looks better, What was the name of the rear bumper u had, I think it would've looked nicer on a cb9 but it wouldn't fit.
                    honestly couldnt tell ya...i dont even kno....the full kit came with the car.all i did to the car was strip paint/primer.rims,h22,poly bushing kit

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                      honestly couldnt tell ya...i dont even kno....the full kit came with the car.all i did to the car was strip paint/primer.rims,h22,poly bushing kit,agx shocks,unknown springs.it had ebay coils on stock shocks when i got it

my new turbo build

Comment

racism ? no i do not see any in this thread .why ? because it only exist when taken the wrong way or poor word choice is said.for a first cb that looked like a great work in progress.sometimes you just can not resist , kicking it on the highway or having a quick 60-120 roll. and it gets better with age . as you get older you understand more about safety of others . no matter the temptation , you got to let some of them pass.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                          racism ? no i do not see any in this thread .why ? because it only exist when taken the wrong way or poor word choice is said.for a first cb that looked like a great work in progress.sometimes you just can not resist , kicking it on the highway or having a quick 60-120 roll. and it gets better with age . as you get older you understand more about safety of others . no matter the temptation , you got to let some of them pass.
                          I guess you missed the part about "white boy".

The racism angle wasn't thrown at him because of him street racing?

Comment

Did the car a favor

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

[QUOTE=Ralphie;2706413]I guess you missed the part about "white boy".

is calling some one a white boy bad ? no harm , no foul.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

[QUOTE=stretch JDM;2706429]
                                Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                                I guess you missed the part about "white boy".

is calling some one a white boy bad ? no harm , no foul.
                                Are you really asking that?

Comment

Working...
                                X