Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How much money have you put into your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much money have you put into your car?

so this past week i had a lil dilema i put a grand into my car in a week so i was just wondering how much money have you put in to keep your cb running and if its worth the time and money to wait till i get enought for an H swap plus isnt an h swap around 2500 from hmotorsonline thanks

Since 1/1/2006:

Maintenance: $2500

Repairs: $6000
    Last edited by 19dabeast85; 03-25-2011, 04:11 PM.
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

about $400 in a month and not much to show for it still have lots more to put in to it
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

lots and probably not stopping anytime soon lol.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

probably $8000 in mods and maintenance over 6 years?

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

I've had my accord for about all most a year now and I put in around $4000

Comment

well got the car for a year....mods $1,100

But it's worth everything....the car is amazing

gas is like $1,000
              VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

I've had mine for about a year and a half.....

Maintenance (not counting oil changes): $1200+/-

Upgrades: Just shy of $3000 and I'm not done yet

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

I always hate thinking about it but - about $14,000

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

got the DX in august for $900 with 242K on the odo and a blown head gasket. put in about $400 to get her in running order and have put in $500 in mods (rims, springs, etc). all in all just under $2K so far. i would say i've spent more in time than in dollars, but i've loved every second (even when it got frustrating lol)!

edit: i forgot about the pieces i had to replace (via the junk yard) such as the spare tire, jack, tool kit, speakers, outer taillights, passenger headlight, and other small pieces here and there. that's another $200 ish and then maintenance and daily use (oil, oil filters, air filters, fuel) so i'll say just OVER $2K
                    Last edited by apalileo; 03-25-2011, 06:18 PM.
                    1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Ive had the car for about 2 months now and put in about $750 just in Short ram intake, 7"flip out, 7" headrest monitors and my alarm and still more to come!!

New heart and soul H22A4
                      Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                      Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                      Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

spent about $850 on the wagon since I bought it about 5 weeks ago

so far nothing has been "performance."

some audio coming next.
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

alil over a year about 1600..man thats alot to me, i feel broke now

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

Ive had mine since november of 09. ive put in about $700 between brakes exaust system and maintainence.

Comment

I've had mine since July 2009. I paid $400 for the car. I've probably put $3000 into it since then.

Blew the motor last friday. I'm probably just gonna scrap her. Cut my losses.
                              HondAccordMan-1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan

Click for MRT thread

Comment

Working...
                              X