Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How many speeding tickets have you got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7sk8rdude View Post
    Dang over 20. You must like going fast or the cops are strict!
    werd!

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      2004: 154kmh in a 100kmh zone. Reduced to 149kmh, $360 and 4 points. Taken to court, reduced to 114kmh and $124.

2010: Photo radar in work truck. 47kmh in a 30kmh zone. $180. Company paid for it. Winning.

2010: Stopped for 80kmh in a 60kmh zone. Reduced to 70kmh on the ticket. $78.

I hope not to get any more.
      I hope the goodness that they do not come out here with camera speeding tickets. Makes me want to get a radar jammer for that shit so they cant take tickets. That other shit the decibal noise violation camera is crazy too. I was supposed ot get like 5 tickets but I outran the cop. Will I ever do it again nope.

Comment

First 104 in a 70 zone, one of those stretches where everyone goes fast, pled guilty (cop said he only tickets over 100 there )
        Second 50 in a 30 zone, bogus cause i was looking for a building, couldnt have been going 50, pled not guilty
        Third, traffic cam, 90 in a 70 after speeding around a drunk driver, pled guilty.

Also 1 for parking on the street in winter (still green grass tho), one parking under a no parking sign, and one for expired registration.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
          2 Speeding tickets and i think close to 10 no front plate tickets.
          Haha. Sounds like me. 1 for 55 in a 45 and about 15 no front plate warnings.(no tickets.)

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
          Yeah that 120hp creeps up on people fast.
          lulz.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

2 tickets, one was from a speed trap and the other was when I was leaving my school he was hiding behind trees and a sign.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

about 7 I think. Worst ones were 50 in a 25 and 110 in a 45

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Too fucking many!
                to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

14speeding. 2 careless operations. 1 evading arrest. 3 stoplights. All relating to sunday nights on the local street racing scene in new orleans. Lmao

Comment

Got my first one the other day, going 76 km/h in a 50 km/h zone, cop knocked it done to 60 km/h for $40 bucks. Right before my insurance renewal. gonna fight it thought

Comment

Originally posted by svgnewbie View Post
                      Got my first one the other day, going 76 km/h in a 50 km/h zone, cop knocked it done to 60 km/h for $40 bucks. Right before my insurance renewal. gonna fight it thought
                      He already took off some money, I wouldnt push it bro.
                      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

i havent had no speeding tickets

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                          i havent had no speeding tickets
                          Trying to be clever or do oxymorons come naturally to you?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Iv'e had 5 since i was 16 but the first one was the worst iv'e gotten caught for. I was doing 108 mph in a 55 @ 3am .....i was coming back from Chicago going north on the 90 expressway i was actually racing a Ford Probe...I was in a 2003 Yellow Cavalier Coupe. I won of course by not only beating him but being the only one of the two to get pulled over. I should have gotten arrested because i was going 50 mph over the speed limit. But he didn't he reduced it to 85 so that i wouldn't loose my license . And i paid $360 and 1 year of probation to take the " Traffic School Class " and get no points.........but my other tickets sucked too ...i just always pissed off my wife by wasting money
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Calling your USDM Accord "JDM" is like calling President Obama "African".

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
                              2 Speeding tickets and i think close to 10 no front plate tickets.
                              Thats bs i had the same thing had my plate on my windshield and SOB cop was behind me and pulled me over and said it was bc of the front plate when theres no way he could of seen it.

and ive had 1 speeding ticket was running late for work.
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177927 <MY BUILD PROGReSS
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Comment

2 in 2 months :/
                                4 tickets total
                                15 over twice
                                Noise violation with exhaust(doin 30)
                                And tint

I have really bad luck
                                -Tyler

Comment

Working...
                                X